Pink Kitty Agency

I just had a great experience with Pink Kitty Agency. After reading some of Dreamers reviews I had to check them out. I saw Emily recently. She was so sweet and Yummy. Slim Fit and really eager to please. She provided GFE and she stretched the hour at least 15 mins extra.

I have tried other Agencies and never found what I was looking for. The girl answering the phone (jessica??) was so nice and honest about the ladies. I want to try Emma as well. Maybe I will see her today:cool:

I will let you guys know how that works out.

Did you give the agency a call and let them know? If not you should give them a call (Especially with a NEW GIRL as they may not know about her bad habits yet).

Sometimes this kind of stuff goes on for a while before the agency finds out... from what everyone is saying (all the positive comments here) the agency is getting a good reputation and would probably fire this girl (or at least sit her down and let her know this sort of thing is not appropriate).

Reputable agencies can not afford to have problems like this. From the sounds of it you just got a bad girl... that happens to the best of the agencies so I would not give up on the agency just yet.

When i called PK agency to see for incall service, they never gave any description for a victoria so maybe she doesn't work for them anymore. When i called they gave me descriptions of 4 ladies doing incalls at the time, Emily, Emma, Sabrina and i think it was Sara, not sure. Apparently they have ladies who do ins and outs 24/7 and they have a lot of ladies and they are in rotation because everyone has different schedules. I am going to continue to use them because i have been really satisfied with both girls i have seen so far. I hope i don't stumble upon victoria though.

PK is an excellent agency and I feel they run their business with us in mind ... what more could you ask for. I have noticed that if a girl doesn't follow the rules she is gone ;) If you have a problem with the service of a girl don't blame the agency especially if she's a new girl, but if after you tell them about any problems and they don't do anything then they should be held accountable.

I saw another girl with them last night (i am going to be poor soon). Her name is Veronica, she just flew in from california a few days ago and she is beach bunny blonde! Very HOt,a nd she does prefessional surfing. She is not down here for very long apparently so i would like to see her again. She offers GFE and she is amazing at it. So far with PK, it's 3 for 3 for me.

Apparently the best they have right now is Veronica, the californian girl. I have seen her and she is amazing looking and gives an amazing service. When i last saw her she said she was leaving for 1 week to go to mexico for a surfing competition and then coming back. Yes, she is really that hottt~!

if you add yourself on their msn list, they have pics of their girls on there. veronica does have pics with the agency.

i had emma..cute girl, blonde..it was an okay time...i liked her slim body tho..might go back...only thing i didnt like was smoke smell in her house and she was a bit of a clock watcher..but shes ok

DUDE, Have you ever met BRIANNA...

Holy shit!.

I mean, she is nothing short of perfection, lets ignore the fact that she has an hourglass sculpted body with NATURAL DOUBLE DD's.But her face, shes is gorgeous, her hair, her skin, her attitude, wow. like. and gives you undivided attention.

I have met 9 different girls at pk, brianna, looks the best. Not the talkative, or friendly, smiling type . (not rude either though at all)

But definately, I say if you're all about the looks and pleasure, briannas the best in ottawa.

This post is from 2007... and why would you not call PK to ask your questions. Jason says all the time to call him.

I do prefer to speak live with someone rather than PMing them.. I never want anything lost in translation, and I like to know who I am speaking with. Its just like text messages.. You can't read tones and sometimes things are taken out of context..

Biggest thing is that I dont check my cerb acct everyday..

In fairness to sensfan, sometimes someone newer to the hobby prefers the assurance and deliberate pace of e-mail of pm communication. However, PK does definitely prefer the phone and you risk never hearing back from them if you use other forms of communication. That being said, I did have some success with PK usings PMs on cerb about 18 months ago when I was getting to know the agency.

Here's the thing.. If I get a pm that is fairly recent then I will respond to it.. But if it is asking about an appt date that has already passed then I wont bother..

Normally I ask that someone calls as I like to have their number run through our blacklist.. Alot of ppl we have barred in the past have tried to book through Email to avoid us realizing who they are..

We often remember the person's voice as well so for safety's sake we prefer doing the live phone bookings..