Looking for some sp's in the timmins area??

Guest t****ster***ke

in theory, he would be better off checking in that section, but in reality, there are no cerb ladies in timmins, unless they are keeping an extremely low profile. emily rushton travels to the area on a semi-regular basis and comes very, very, very highly recommended (highly, very), and a few other ladies have paid us a visit, but to my knowledge, there is no cerb sp this far north. occasionally an ad will pop up in the newspaper, but i would advise doing a little research, as there is a very specific scam someone was (possibly still is) running. basically, an sp tells you to rent a room, shows up with a driver, takes the donation envelope (allegedly to pay the driver), leaves her "expensive" purse as a gesture of goodwill and leaves with the money. the victim checks the purse eventually, only to find it's a $5 "knock off" from walmart with no contents.

I don't know what the Timmins scene is like but as TMS mentions, Emily Rushton tours and includes Timmins on her tours. The next time Emily schedules a tour to Timmins, contact her and book an encounter. She is a very special lady and wonderful companion, you will be glad you had an encounter with her.

RG

Guest t****ster***ke

as the roamingguy states, emily really is a great lady. if you appreciate quality and women who have that rare touch of class, i would definitely make an inquiry.