How to properly ask for this?

I really like to make love vs fucking. I mean I really enjoy the sensual passionate slow and love making sex that lasts a good long time with a woman.

I am not sure how to classify that when initially talking to an SP. Is that GFE or something more specific?

How do I ask for things like this also; I like taking a womans clothes off vs having her just strip down in 2 seconds; and I kind of like a woman to be in just regular clothing and not lingerie, kind of like the girl next door type of thing.

Just use what you said in this question for your introduction to the lady that interest you. I edited it below ... I think its actually pretty polite and within reason.

:D lets see what other has to say.

I really like to make love compared to just fucking. I enjoy the sensual passionate slow and love making sex.

I like taking a womans clothes off slowly; and I wished you to be dressed in regular clothing and not lingerie, kind of like the girl next door type.

• Like 6

How to properly ask for this? Well, I think for you it will be easy, just ask for it the way you did in your post. It is that easy! I like all the things you like and experience them by just asking.

As for GFE, I do not have anything to tell you, because I do not really understand the term myself, even though there is lots said about it in other threads. it appears to mean different things for different people. I never use the term. "Girl friend Experience"? What is that? I am an experienced older hobbyist, and in my view I much rather work on the reality that we are hobbyist and provider rather than the fantasy of being girlfriend/boyfriend. That way I can focus on being the best client I can for the encounter to be all it can be, and the provider can do the same.

• Like 2

Being someone from Kingston, I think you will find that the fine ladies from Ottawa that travel to your city will more than fulfill the description of your wishes...savour them when they come visit.

E.

Being an older gentleman myself I also enjoy removing her clothing slowly but I want to remove the sexy lingerie instead of the regular clothes unless she is dressed like a secretary or business woman.

I ask all the time for this request, sometimes I get it sometimes I don't but I won't stop myself for little details like that during an encounter.

Guest S****r

Just ask. Lots of us girls prefer it just that way, too. Including me!

I was told to take her clothes off... she really didn't like the fact that I tried them on in the first place.

• Like 3

I guess being straightforward and asking is the best.

I have another question.

I do not look my age. Depending on what I wear, and how my hair is, I could look as much as 10 to 15 years younger. But I love mature women, and I already look younger as it is, should I mention it to an SP before hand?

I had an SP say to me that I look too innocent, and she felt bad for corrupting me. lol

I do not look my age. Depending on what I wear, and how my hair is, I could look as much as 10 to 15 years younger. But I love mature women, and I already look younger as it is, should I mention it to an SP before hand?

Well, there's no harm in doing so.

I had an SP say to me that I look too innocent, and she felt bad for corrupting me. lol

Did she have a thoroughly evil grin on her face at the time? Do you have irrefutable proof that she actually said her Hail Marys after she'd finished corrupting you? Has she corrupted you again since? Just askin' :)

• Like 1

Anticipation, not expectation

Is there really any benefit to mentioning before hand that you appear young? It might be that an experience with someone who says they feel like they are corrupting you might be one of the best, hopefully because they will be damn determined to corrupt you in the best possible way!! I say let the presentation at the door speak for itself.

Have fun!

W

Guest a**4*

I too like to undress the girl taking my time it is a turn on for me rather than just stripping, it is something i enjoy very much i am enjoying her company not a wham-bang which i do not like

Karina is in Kingston...I'm sure she would be more than happy to meet those requests...but hurry, she leaves tomorrow :)

I really like to make love vs fucking. I mean I really enjoy the sensual passionate slow and love making sex that lasts a good long time with a woman.

I am not sure how to classify that when initially talking to an SP. Is that GFE or something more specific?

How do I ask for things like this also; I like taking a womans clothes off vs having her just strip down in 2 seconds; and I kind of like a woman to be in just regular clothing and not lingerie, kind of like the girl next door type of thing.

I too like to undress the girl taking my time it is a turn on for me rather than just stripping, it is something i enjoy very much i am enjoying her company not a wham-bang which i do not like

I also like when the girl is in a towel like she just got out of the shower but i feel nervous asking them for that

One good thing about visiting an SP is that you really should feel free and comfortable to express what you want. Girl in a towel with no makeup, skin still moist from the hot water and freshly washed hair...for many girls this is not a problem at all! In terms of "lovemaking" I'm sure many girls will prefer this over a quick "fuck". A responsible SP will be open and honest with the requests of our dates. She expects you to be open and honest with what YOU want too!

Most of all...have fun and explore your sexuality...your likes and dislikes!

I would think it depends on the type of encounter you seek. For example, JMHO, but if you go for a 30 minute encounter, well that to me is not an encounter described as involving lovemaking. Likewise, a PSE would also not be described as making love. A lady offering a GFE on the other hand, and a gentleman seeking a GFE, well it would seem obvious, at least to me, that the guy wants the encounter, well the sexual aspect, to be more like lovemaking than just sex. After all, a man makes love to his girlfriend, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that a gentleman seeking a GFE wants the sexual aspect to be like lovemaking

And with ladies you see, and like, and they like you, and who's encounter they provide are a GFE, well the sexual side is lovemaking, only because I have never heard the term likemaking or making like. And I do believe that a lady and gentleman in this lifestyle can make love, without being in love, but only liking one another. Just in case anyone feels uncomfortable with the term and thinking it implies something more

But to answer your question, and just my opinion of course, if you see a companion offering a GFE, to me the sexual aspect being more like lovemaking is implied, and no need to ask.

Just a convoluted rambling

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

I think I can Help?

Really what it sounds like to me is that you are looking for the g.f. girlfriend experience?

Ive seen alot of ads on bp with women who specialize in this.....including myself.

Another thing to look for is a sp stating she loves what she does. If she is stating fact then she probably moves slow... Hope I helped?

I can def provide xoxox Amber