Which ladies would you like to see come to NL??

First of all I'd like to say that we already have a great gang of gals that make their way to The Rock on a regular basis, and its great to see one of the best, Ms. Emily Rushton, take her talents beyond The Overpass. But ladies, you know men. We always want more!! So I thought I'd start a thread to put our requests out there, be they hopeless or not, for some of Canada's best companions; companions that we may not ordinarily see since they may not be of the traveling variety. So I'll start us off with:

Georgiana Sweet!!!

picture.php?albumid=4829&pictureid=35813

I for one have had my eye on this beauty for some time. Not only the looks (I am a sucker for dark hair), but the way she presents herself here, on her website, and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GeorgianaSweet.

She is very intelligent, well read and I'm sure, a great conversationalist. Stunning beauty aside (how exactly you put that kind of beauty that aside, I'm not sure), she just seems like someone you could spend all day debating issues with. I'm sure she would stimulate the mind, and the body!

Gia, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, COME TO NEWFOUNDLAND!!

What do you think guys? Who would you like to see make their first visit here?? And if you can think of a way to get Ms. Sweet here, all the better!!

Edited by S****w***

I don't have anyone specific in mind, but I'd love to see of the more PSE/Greek-inclined, 20s, spinner-types visiting the west coast or even Grand Falls-Windsor.

We've come close to 2/3 a couple of times, but it never happens.

I saw Gia last week in Ottawa and she was absolutely amazing. If Gia ever decides to make a trip here nobody else is going to get a chance to see her cause I'll book her for her whole visit. In any case even if she never comes to NL I recommend saving up your money and heading to Ottawa to visit her, you definately won't regret it.

First of all I'd like to say that we already have a great gang of gals that make their way to The Rock on a regular basis, and its great to see one of the best, Ms. Emily Rushton, take her talents beyond The Overpass. But ladies, you know men. We always want more!! So I thought I'd start a thread to put our requests out there, be they hopeless or not, for some of Canada's best companions; companions that we may not ordinarily see since they may not be of the traveling variety. So I'll start us off with:

Georgiana Sweet!!!

picture.php?albumid=4829&pictureid=35813

I for one have had my eye on this beauty for some time. Not only the looks (I am a sucker for dark hair), but the way she presents herself here, on her website, and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GeorgianaSweet.

She is very intelligent, well read and I'm sure, a great conversationalist. Stunning beauty aside (how exactly you put that kind of beauty that aside, I'm not sure), she just seems like someone you could spend all day debating issues with. I'm sure she would stimulate the mind, and the body!

Gia, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, COME TO NEWFOUNDLAND!!

What do you think guys? Who would you like to see make their first visit here?? And if you can think of a way to get Ms. Sweet here, all the better!!

Additional Comments:

There are a whole host of ladies that have visited in the past and some that are coming soon like in the next couple of weeks. I have been told that Roksi, an Irish lass who will be here later this week is not to be missed.

Fortunately, I tend to travel a bit so I get the chance to visit other cities throughout the year and the fair ladies that make those city's home.

In terms of travelling ladies, NL can be a bit expensive to get to so everyone that visits should get the warmest welcome. Since being on CERB I have such an extensive list of ladies that I would love to see but I'm uncomfortable listing anyone out. However, right now there is one lady that I'm contemplating footing the travel bill for and bringing her here just to see me for a day later this month. I want to see her under special circumstances ;) and the easyist thing I can think of is to just have her come to me. We'll see I guess.

Additional Comments:

I don't know if maybe if some of the ladies might be able to provide some idea on what would constitute an appropriate level of prebooking that would encourage a lady to venture our way for a visit. That way some of the guys might be able to privately communicate with each other and jointly arrange to have a lady come to NL for a nice visit with us. Just a thought.

I'd love to do a tour of the east coast of Canada , its my favorite part of Canada I'm hoping to by a house there one day , hoping for a visit the middle of June

• Like 2

I would love to see Katrine Cannon visit. I had the extreme pleasure of spending some time with her in Ottawa last summer. I don't believe she travels, but when I asked her would she consider a trip here she said she would love to someday. Maybe with enough requests she just might..I can tell you guys this girl is everything she advertises and more. Shes friendly, outgoing, gorgeous, sexy, tasty,..I could go on..She knows exactly what GFE\PSE means and it isn't hard to tell she loves what she does..I'm a guy who likes variety and doesn't repeat too often..But I tell you if Katrine visited here regularly I would see her everytime.

I would love to come.. I just never travel.. Its kind of scare me out. I like Ottawa cause I know this town well and I feel safe here. I know where to advertise to be busy and I have a regular basis clientele.

If I come To your town.. Where is the best place to stay ? Where to advertise ? If somebody give me more information to help me figure it out I would love to come for few days. But I need a plan. I cant just wake up and leave. :)

Let me know if somebody can help me. xoxox kisses

• Like 1

Hey Katrine, if you would actually some information feel free to PM me and I'll pass along the information on locations and ad options. I'm not able to provide specifics like you'll be looking for in an open forum for CERB rules and security reasons.

Chuck

• Like 1

I would love to come.. I just never travel.. Its kind of scare me out. I like Ottawa cause I know this town well and I feel safe here.

Hello, Katrine,

Desire to visit is 70% of the way there! It's nice to hear that you'd love to come. Of course we would not want you to feel anything other than safe, and as long as you are discreet and just carry on as in Ottawa, I'm pretty sure you'll feel quite comfortable here. You might even fall in love with the place. ;)

If you do make plans and need information I'm willing to share my knowledge. This applies to any other ladies contemplating a trip.

FR

• Like 2

Guest a**4*

Katrine it seems you have guys that would love to have you visit,as for feeling safe you will not fine any place safer than N.F.L.D. You will find a whole new adventure there are a few ladies here on cerb that visit check with them or the guys for the best place to stay in ST. John's.If i was still back on the Rock i would travel to ST. John's to see you another lady is Emily J she would rock the rock .So what ever you decide it is something to put on your to do list and make sure it is in the summer time the guys are going to love you

Guest a**4*

There are alot of beautiful ladies here that might visit the Rock one day so you never know who will visit keep checking and when they do visit make a comentment to go an visit and they will return very very beautiful ladies and i am lucky to be so close to all of them

I totally agree about Gia. How can we get her out here?

If we get enough guys expressing interest, I'd say she would consider it. And when she does decide, for god sakes commit!! I've already made my feeling known to her through email. Just send her a message saying that you'd see her too if she came. Enough of those and I'd say we'll have another beautiful brunette in town!! But for me, she would win the prize!!

I'm not a willy nilly, throw a name out into cyberspace and hope it happens type of person. I like to get s----t done rather than talk about it.

I also prefer not to list out ladies publicly.

So if anyone feels so inclined please PM me, I'll set up a private group either through CERB or e-mail and we'll figure out a way to make a concerted effort to make some "wishes" reality.

Realize that it costs a visiting SP alot of money (at least $1500 not including her ad's) to graceously visit with us and in return she deserves to receive many prebookings to entice her to make and follow through with travel plans. In my mind (ladies please feel free to correct me because sometimes my naivety knows no bounds ) a lady will want on the low end to see 10 hours of booked time depending on her rates to make her visit worthwhile. As much as we'd like to believe it, our smiling faces and magnetic personalities are just not enough to entice her here. Most ladies are already very highly sought after in their respective home cities.

Chuck

• Like 1

I'd love to do a tour of the east coast of Canada , its my favorite part of Canada I'm hoping to by a house there one day , hoping for a visit the middle of June

You would love Halifax, and you would be most welcomed here, I'm sure. This city is wonderful, especially in the summer, lots to do and see. Come and enjoy!

• Like 1