Any Asian Non-B&S Providers..?!

I find Asian women extremely attractive, but as you know there are tonnes of B&S ads posted all the time. Sometimes I am too damn horny to care, yes I know, I am enabling them to continue the B&S routine, so I know I'm at fault.

That being said, I've only had the opportunity to not get B&S 4 times, the first was at my favourite -- and only Asian place I knew at the time back in the '90s -- place [on Spadina Ave] where she had 1 other girl working, unfortunately, I don't even think she was 18 yet; the second was in '05 after moving back to Toronto briefly at the place at Bloor & Yonge, it's now a hole in the ground, I was the last person of the night, they usually just did massages, but I took a chance and offered her more money on top of what I paid for just a massage and she went for it, holy hell did she ever start getting wet, it was dripping down my leg when she was standing close putting the condom on she was between 18 - 30 years of age; the third time was in late '08 a few months after moving back to Toronto at a place on Queen just west of Spadina and the girl was between 18 - 30 years of age; the fourth time was a place down near College & Yonge, and again the girl was between 18 - 30 years of age.

So, as you can see, if you read the above, I am looking for Asian non-B&S places, girls. Does anyone know of any, and if so, if you don't want to post directly to this thread, please PM me.

but CERB has deemed those features unavailable for your account. (i'm not sure why) I just wanted to point out that there are many Asian non-bait and switch providers in Toronto or visit Toronto. As an Asian provider myself i'm always asked how they know if i'm not B&S. Although this is actually quite irritating, I understand from the perspective of a prospective date why the Asian B&S stereotype is such a huge concern. Well i'm going to give you a small breakdown on how to minimize your chance of B&S.

1. Drag the pictures onto Google images or tiny eye to see where those pictures come from. Chances are if you're seeing an ad for B&S then that picture would have been a stock picture used for many other sites and ads also.

2. If you look at the reviews or recommendations for the girls you're intending to visit, you will be surprised at how many are not B and S. Check out CERB or TER or the many review sites that are out there on the internet.

3. If it sounds too good to be true...trust your gut!

4. Look at the professionalism of the website or ad. Does she have a website or web-presence?

Now onto the recommendations: (that are not myself however are providers have been proven to provide a wonderful time in downtown Toronto)

Paris Chan (is currently visiting Toronto)

Arisa Reyes (is super popular and spoken highly of)

Goodluck on your search!

• Like 8

1. You're telling me something that I already know how to do, however, that doesn't always work, especially when I am out & about and only have Now Magazine to look at.

2. I don't read reviews.

3. My little head thinks for me in these situations.

4. See number 1.

1. You're telling me something that I already know how to do, however, that doesn't always work, especially when I am out & about and only have Now Magazine to look at.

2. I don't read reviews.

4. See number 1.

Nice response. And nice of you to thank this lovely lady for taking the time to respond to your post and try to give you some great suggestions on how to go about finding reputable Asian providers in your area. I thought it was very helpful information, as a lot of people might not know all this stuff already. She even gave you specific recommendations for ladies and links to their websites!

If you are already so well versed in how this works, and you can't help yourself by doing a little bit of research and thinking with your big head for a few short minutes, then don't ask for or expect other people's help. You can't expect everyone else to do all the leg work for you.

• Like 8

Don't know why you bothered even to ask the question than IF you know everything already.

Emily Osgoode was very helpful to you and your reply was...well to say the least very thankless.

Emily J was quite pleasant in her reply to you, but in all seriousness it is guys like you no one wants to help out ever again or in fact respond to your requests.

If you don't read reviews, than why bother ?

OH if anyone should apologize it should be you to Emily Osgoode, not her apologizing to you for trying to help you out.

2. I don't read reviews.

4. See number 1.

• Like 3

2. I don't read reviews.

4. See number 1.

YAY ! A numbers game !

The studio audience unanimously goes with number 3 above !!

Your "VRG" Cerb handle .......acronym numbers game

1. Very Romantic Guy ?

2. Very Rude Guy ?

3. Very Responsible Guy ?

3. See #2

• Like 8

YAY ! A numbers game !

The studio audience unanimously goes with number 3 above !!

Your "VRG" Cerb handle .......acronym numbers game

1. Very Romantic Guy ?

2. Very Rude Guy ?

3. Very Responsible Guy ?

3. See #2

Maybe short for virgin because if his post is any indication of how he treats ladies, he likely won't be seeing any companions

RG

• Like 1

Wow....you guys are being awfully polite to this assclown. What a miserable shithead ungrateful response. Bunch of solid legitimate advice given and the responses are:

1) "I'm too poor to buy a smartphone to check images on the road"

2) "I'm too stupid and illiterate to read reviews which are BY FAR the best information available"

3) "I'm a dumbass teenager who thinks with his dick instead of a grown man with a brain."

4) "See number 1. I can afford to get ripped off in shitty B&S scams but can't afford a smartphone."

Jerk.

I've used toronto orientals agency several times, mostly decent looking girls. Pics on their websites are true like of the girls. I've used toe88 and moonwaiting a couple of times and they're not B&S as well.

I've been burned too many times in the past with Now mag, haven't used it in a few years. TRZ ads are a little better.

Emily Osgoode is awesome. That cannnot be said enough. Emily Osgoode is awesome.

Thank you Emily, for offering your insight. As you can tell, you are appreciated. :)

Rock on.

Emily Osgoode offered some great advice.

You might have already known this (clearly you're a genius..cough), but I didn't. So thanks for the info!! Can't wait for a Toronto visit!!!!