hi I was wondering if anyone has info on ally cats, services? and if they take walk ins or if you have to book a apt, if possaible pm me with rates as well

• Like 1

Guest *entl***nne*

This service is new to me. I would be grateful for more information...perhaps by pm?

Thanks

I can't get through by phone unless it has changed from what yellowpages.ca says it is. Can anyone send me the number or location please? Thank you.

• Like 1

stopped in to meet Ally and one of her cats (CJ). both very cute and fun to be around. Ally is a beautiful mature black woman who has a personality to make it a great experience. Will go back again. No doubt clean and personal service. A+

• Like 1

I had a visit with Both CJ and Ally both are beautiful however felt rushed and a bit pricey for what it was

Is CJ worth the $ - i tried to link up a few times but keep missing the opportunity - What is her age and build like?

• Like 1

Went to ally cats a few weeks ago and saw cj. She was a nice and pretty accommodating girl however I felt a little rushed. Overall it was a pretty good experience.

• Like 1