Zen Palace -Full Body Relaxation Massage

I believe this is my first post on CERB and want to make it appropriate and within the rules of the board.

Went to the new location of Zen Palace today and was treated to a wonderful 1/2 hour massage by Kayla - simply wonderful!

Will repeat, when ever my schedule permits.

If this is the same Kayla that was at Bodybliss... (Zens palaces name before )

Due to the rules of the board I can not comment further.

• Like 1

Guest p***m****5

Saw Hope today at zen. She was pretty hot and gave a good massage. Overall good. I will take eb/to instead most times.

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sure each girl has there limitation when it comes to the touching part. And no the girls don't get naked at all, thats the only new rule since they changed to Zen

• Like 1

went here on the weeekend and saw hope . took the1/2 hr . she is greedy when it come to extras. seeing extras are topless and hj . well topless thereis like shirt open , bra pulled down , touching with hands only. The oil dosen't come offf , stains clothes . had to go to a public pool to try and clean up , had to thorw away myboxers because they were allstainedwith oil . clothes smelled like the oil but managed to them pasted my wife without being nocticed . well not go back

went here on the weeekend and saw hope . took the1/2 hr . she is greedy when it come to extras. seeing extras are topless and hj . well topless thereis like shirt open , bra pulled down , touching with hands only. The oil dosen't come offf , stains clothes . had to go to a public pool to try and clean up , had to thorw away myboxers because they were allstainedwith oil . clothes smelled like the oil but managed to them pasted my wife without being nocticed . well not go back

Thanks for the notice. Won't be attending now.

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Hope. Just to let you and everyone else know that Hope is no longer with us, I do hope that you give us another shot. If not we understand and apologize deeply for your bad experience that happened. I would be more than willing to see you and treat you how you should be treated! Hope to see everyone real soon!

• Like 2

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Hope. Just to let you and everyone else know that Hope is no longer with us, I do hope that you give us another shot. If not we understand and apologize deeply for your bad experience that happened. I would be more than willing to see you and treat you how you should be treated! Hope to see everyone real soon!

Way to step up Ivy and try to solve a problem.

It's nice to see management is concerned about customers and is willing to help solve a problem.

D.

• Like 2

Went to this place recently, as I had never been and I wanted something at the last minute....

What a mistake....saw Kayla or Kyla, I think....

Overly dark room, weak massage even after I said she could massage deeper, very abrupt in speaking to me, and what a rushed finish.....

Always looking for a reliable place to go, but will not be giving this place another chance.

I saw her about a year and a half or more, ago at Bodybliss.

had the exact same session.

Thought she had quit long ago.

She said maybe two words to me the entire time.

She is very un-happy person.

Would not recommend.

Would not repeat.

D.

I'd call and speak with the management.

I'm sure as a newer business they would appreciate the fact they can't have a customer come once and not return.

If they are any way reputable they will make it right with you and reprimand the employee.

You have nothing to lose if they don't as you admitted you won't be going back.

Went to this place recently, as I had never been and I wanted something at the last minute....

What a mistake....saw Kayla or Kyla, I think....

Overly dark room, weak massage even after I said she could massage deeper, very abrupt in speaking to me, and what a rushed finish.....

Always looking for a reliable place to go, but will not be giving this place another chance.

I was here a few weeks ago and saw the lovely Dawn.

Excellent service, and would repeat, if not for my terrible work schedule.

Never like to hear of another bad experience, but kinda glad it wasn't just me.

It was strange, left there almost feeling like my pocket had been picked.

I am the kinda guy who doesn't really complain to management, but for the sake of their business, maybe I should.

With all the ads, and the woman in charge (who I have seen before at her home location), I truly expected better.

Mostly just wanted to give a heads up to others in case they go there and possibly have her as their masseuse....cut your losses, and run.

Give a call and talk to one of us. We are really understanding and when something like this happens we like to deal with it right away. You should have never had an experience like that cause that is not the kind of experience we want you to have. I truley apologise for the service you recieved but can promise you the rest of us are not like that.

Next time leave your boxers at the door! LOL

as I said I was given excellent treatment .Great HJ and was allowed lovely bbs . No complains and in PM management promised me change oils , so that its no more sticky . I think we should talk other wise How management will come to know about these .

I have wanted to try this place for a while now but every time I call no one answers, number is not blocked. I have tried at different times of the day and still nothing. Not sure if they are just that busy or if they are closed, maybe I'll just try a walk in. If not I will just stick with Ness.

Went today...didn't see the note about reduced rates so I was VERY satisfied. First time there...didn't catch the ladies name (nor her mine) but she was dark haired, bigger but somewhat curvy, and wore a elbow length dress shirt and was fairly attractive. Very friendly, sensual, great finish.

I didn't see the post about the reason for reduced rates, so sadly this might be my first AND last time there. Otherwise, it certainly won't be. Oh well. I guess that's a not so happy epilogue to my happy ending.

• Like 1