Rated by whom and for what? Your 10 might be my 5 and vice versa. This is a pretty subjective enterprise my friend. Do you like BBWs? Spinners? BDSM? Prostate massage? GFE? PSE? You can't rate something as individual as sexual taste.

Agree with you Eric. And further to that JMHO but it is somewhat objectifying to do a hierarchy of beauty. Great for those ladies who make a top ten list but for those who

don't "make the cut" (sorry for the use of the phrase) it could be demeaning and possibly

humiliating.

All the ladies of CERB are beautiful and they don't need to be subjected to some arbitrary

top 10 list

My two cents

RG

• Like 2

Agree with you Eric. And further to that JMHO but it is somewhat objectifying to do a hierarchy of beauty. Great for those ladies who make a top ten list but for those who

don't "make the cut" (sorry for the use of the phrase) it could be demeaning and possibly

humiliating.

Not sure I entirely agree with that RG. These ladies are tough and realistic and I doubt many of them have any illusions about their skills and physical qualities. I rather doubt many of them would be so insecure as to be all butt-hurt that they didn't make some 'pretty' list. But, as agreed, beauty is arbitrary so lists are meaningless in any event.

There was a thread a while back where people were talking about who gives the best BJs and many of the ladies were mentioning other SPs as being truly epic. Most of these women seem to have no problem giving props to those who deserve it and don't seem particularly jealous of others success.

• Like 1

Not sure I entirely agree with that RG. These ladies are tough and realistic and I doubt many of them have any illusions about their skills and physical qualities. I rather doubt many of them would be so insecure as to be all butt-hurt that they didn't make some 'pretty' list. But, as agreed, beauty is arbitrary so lists are meaningless in any event.

There was a thread a while back where people were talking about who gives the best BJs and many of the ladies were mentioning other SPs as being truly epic. Most of these women seem to have no problem giving props to those who deserve it and don't seem particularly jealous of others success.

Commenting on a service is one thing, but to objectify women based on there looks? REALLY?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one sees as beautiful, someone else may not.

In case you have not noticed there are women in this business with low self esteem, subjecting ladies to a list of best of is wrong and VERY demeaning. Some women would take offence to being or not being on some list and yes there are ladies who have some disillusion about who they are. yes we may be tough, but we dont need to have it thrown in our face about some top 10 list of god knows what.

• Like 6

Commenting on a service is one thing, but to objectify women based on there looks? REALLY?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and what one sees as beautiful, someone else may not.

In case you have not noticed there are women in this business with low self esteem, subjecting ladies to a list of best of is wrong and VERY demeaning. Some women would take offence to being or not being on some list and yes there are ladies who have some disillusion about who they are. yes we may be tough, but we dont need to have it thrown in our face about some top 10 list of god knows what.

Emily, I certainly wasn't suggesting anyone make a list and in fact stated that such lists are meaningless and arbitrary. As someone newish to the hobby perhaps I was wrong about my other point though. It's just that in my interactions with various ladies so far, I haven't gotten the impression that there is a lot of insecurity. Quite the opposite in fact. The ladies I've met have seemed supremely confident and didn't strike me as types to be too concerned about what others think. That being said, I suppose I'm working from a relatively small sample set too.

This could easily get blown our of proportion and since cerb does not allow RATTING this is not the site for this.... and when we use to allow ratings on recommendations many ladies would get upset if they got anything shy of 10/10 so we removed them.

Most people have some level of insecurity and voting on one person being better then another for something so personal does not sit well with me so lets just keep this off the site here.

Remember it is a lot more difficult to write something nice then to write a bad review, the guys here on cerb who take the time to write a positive recommendation for a lady will clearly show you who they feel is a top level provider.

• Like 2