Stopped in at Broadways this weekend, and man am I glad I did! EB and Nevadas' selections were less than stellar (for my tastes), so I dropped in to BWs and took a session with Renee.

The best way to describe her look is a more tattoed Ashlynn Brooke. My jaw hit the floor that she wasn't busy. Busty blonde in hipster glasses... yum!

In the room, I found out why she wasn't that busy - she does charge more than the BWs average. I went with it, since I was curious to see what she was like, but I doubt I'd repeat at that price. That said, was very happy I did check her out! Fun session. One of her tattoos is a big picture on her back of a busty lady... I chuckled to her how considerate it was of her not to deprive guys of the sight of her tits (which are real and spectactular) even when she's in doggy!

Keep your stick on the ice,

The Dutchman

• Like 1

I saw Renee a few weeks ago as well. Had a great time, especially when she was on top. She rode with gusto.

She was working the desk at the time. It was a Friday and I have to say there were several intriguing ladies available and it was not easy to pick.

Edited by BeaverFever
More info added