Good Morning Fellow Cerbites. Question of the day by Newbie.

I have noticed a few ladies that peek my curiosity. Now the question becomes.....as I am beyond a rookie.....lol

Could someone educate me as far as the ''service'' is it the same as an SP. ie full service, or is it like the old-cliche days of hands on only?

So many things to consider when looking. Want my first time to be worth it

In my experience an MP usually offers a happy ending via HJ(sometimes a Russian), however the focus of the service is far more directed at massage/sensual touching/teasing/etc. Its worth a call to ask if you are still unsure ;)

• Like 3

I think in general, most MP won't allow full service, BJ, daty and digits. Some won't allow kissing either.

I think in general, most MP won't allow full service, BJ, daty and digits. Some won't allow kissing either.

Thats pretty much it generally speaking, but is always best to talk to the lady, ies that interest you to find out what the offer or not.

Additional Comments: Agrium description of an MA service is absolutely correct, our focus as MAs is directed towards sensuality, tease and erotism... More than in the actual finish! Is about the entire experience!

Edited by P*****n****o
  • Like 2

... So many things to consider when looking. Want my first time to be worth it

One of the first think you may want to consider is your choice of words. Because an MP doesn't provide FS doesn't mean she isn't worth seeing. What will make your first time worth it is based on your expectations. What is it your looking for is what you have to figure out. Reading recommendation threads on SPs and MPs will help. Also look at the ads, profiles and websites(if available) of ladies that you might be interested in. Often services are described.

One thing for sure, your choice of words and how you approach a lady is of the upmost importance. Its all about Respect!!!!

• Like 5

To add another voice, there are those MP's like myself who provide both services depending on what you might be looking for. Best to research the ladies you're interested in as most have websites or reco's that could provide the answers you're looking for. If not, say hello and inquire. Both services have their own beauty and each should be explored as you're able.

Good luck with finding the right SP for you!!

• Like 2