Hi there can anyone tell me why I have to keep logging in over and over every time I change pages even though I'm already logged in? When I click on 'view users profile' for my own name I get my profile/info but when I go to my profile to edit it, my info/pics and past posts are all gone. Also I got an email yesterday saying my profile/account is now active but I've already been on for awhile now! Can someone please help, my head is gonna explode!! It almost seems like I have two accounts now with the same name and password but I only signed up once! Help!

Hi Candi, the site uses "Cookies" to keep you logged in. You may have adjusted your security settings on your browser and inadvertently turned off the cookies settings (or increased your security level so high that your computer will not accept cookies).

If this information does not help you reply back to let us know the following

1) Are you using a Windows based computer or MAC?

2) what browser you are using (I.E. Internet explorer "The big blue E", Firefox, Safari, chrome, etc?) - If you are not sure go to the HELP at the very top of your browser and when you click on help you should see something like "About ......" this should tell you ..... what browser your using.

With this info we can give you some more instructions on how to help you out. If your browser accepts cookies you should be able to log in once and use the site page to page without any problems (like the rest of us).

Hi mod, Thanks I turned down my security settings and it seems ok now. Sometimes I change a page and it looks like I'm not logged in but I just hit refresh and I'm in :) I can live with it. I use explorer with Vista, I'm sure it's just my cookies. Thanks again, sorry I haven't responded sooner, I just noticed this thread (haven't been on in awhile) Cheers!

xox_Lisa

Everyone using Internet Explorer... do yourselves a BIG favor.... STOP! Mozila's firefox is almost the same (Really you won't notice much difference except it's faster and not as prone to the virus's, spyware and malware infections).

IT's FREE - IT's BETTER THEN IE BY A MILE - It works on MAC/PC - CLICK LINK!

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/products/download.html