mp in kingston?

Visiting next month for a few days business trip. Not wanting a full gfe just a nice massage :). Any suggestions? Prefer curvy of milfs.

Thanks

Yeah Kingston is a gold mine for SP's that provide good service since there is not much competition. Pretty and cute girls, MILFs, and specialties can clean up.

Saw this ad in thw whig.. Any thoughts. Wouldn't mind trying a milf. Have never had that before. Realizing may have to expand search outside MA's..

MATURE LADY for relaxing massage, Monday to Friday 9 am - 3 pm. 613-572-xxxx

Although I have never had the pleasure of meeting her myself (not yet anyway :) ), I understand that Michelle Magic-Hands is very good. She can be found here on Cerb.

Has anyone seen Taylor on the bodyrub section of BP? She is located Montreal St and John Counter.

And yes, Michelle Magic Hands is worth the trip! PM me for details!

Passion Vitto from Ottawa is looking to visit Kingston next week if she gets enough interest from us in Kingston. Check out her profile under MA's in Ottawa. She's amazing! So, don't miss out!

• Like 1

Itbis hard to accomodate everyones schedules needs, i am just looking for an idea..., and i am open to other MAs experiences opinions... And why not at some point come and visit kingston once a month. I know like in any business time and recognition has to be acquired...m and i am ready to do that..., But you have to also understand i will be comming out of my comfort zone... My first adventure ever away xfrom home...:-)

• Like 3

Kingston doesn't have many MA's and I am sure you would do quite well here once your get to be known! You may want to talk to Amelia who visits Kingston sometimes and provides MA services.

• Like 1