Blue Sky Therapeutic Massage

Hey,

Anyone seen the gal from the Winnipeg Clinic - adverts on Cl - all on the up and up or can a brutha get some extras? Appreciate any info - in pub or pri/PM that 'ish.

Cheers!

Well, I took the plunge. It was one of the best massages I have ever had. That said, not much room for hanky panky, but still - the therapist is beautiful (inside and out). I have a repeat appointment for later on in the month. She said something that made me think that something MAY be possible. Maybe that was my skewed view, but I will update once I can.

Definitely worth it if you are looking for a VERY experience massage therapist!

I cant seem to find any info on this....where do they advertise and under what exactly?

Thanks

advertises on kj Blue Sky Therapeutic

I saw her a second time - she gave me a great deal - 50% off. That said, no hanky-panky. I did blow a huge load myself after she left the room. She'll have a huge mess to clean up hehe. Amazing massage though - she really cares and takes extra time - worth it if you are looking for a fantastic massage - better than South Point that people keep raving about.

I saw her a second time - she gave me a great deal - 50% off. That said, no hanky-panky. I did blow a huge load myself after she left the room. She'll have a huge mess to clean up hehe.

Right.

After an hour of rubbing your smelly saggy body, I'm sure she eagerly welled up with excitement when she realized that she now had the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to wipe up the scummy remains of your "visit"..

..what a class act..

• Like 6

I saw her a second time - she gave me a great deal - 50% off. That said, no hanky-panky. I did blow a huge load myself after she left the room. She'll have a huge mess to clean up hehe. Amazing massage though - she really cares and takes extra time - worth it if you are looking for a fantastic massage - better than South Point that people keep raving about.

What a wonderful way to show your appreciation and respect to the RTM who gave you a great deal and a fantastic massage. She must really be looking forward to seeing you again.

Good luck finding another RTM you like :)

• Like 4

Good luck finding another RTM you like :)

I'd say good luck getting a date with any SP who is a member here.

• Like 2

Wow some unforseen bitchiness from the peanut gallery. In any event, I made sure to blow my load only the in the towel provided so as to minimize any mess; just needed that release.

I appreciate the feedback though

Guest ***nno**n***
She'll have a huge mess to clean up hehe.

Not so classy buddy.

I'll happily clean up any mess I have personally caused, but that is just not cool.

I had one gentleman think it would be fun to cum someplace that I had specifically said was off limits.

I will no longer see him although after 6 months he keeps trying (rolls eyes)

There is a fine line between joking and rude, you're on the wrong side.

This lady even gave you a discount, give her the respect she deserves and be a great client instead of some mess she had to clean up.

Not so classy buddy.
No kidding!!

I had one gentleman think it would be fun to cum someplace that I had specifically said was off limits.
On the other hand, the last time I saw you, you told me where you wanted me to cum, and i was delighted to accommodate your desires. ;)

Wow some unforseen bitchiness from the peanut gallery.

It looks like reality can easily be confused with perceived bitchiness when one doesn't understand the concept and meaning of respect and when the facts, observations and comments do not reinforce someone's tasteless behavior.

I did blow a huge load myself after she left the room. She'll have a huge mess to clean up hehe.

In any event, I made sure to blow my load only the in the towel provided so as to minimize any mess; just needed that release.

So, which one is it? She had a huge mess to clean or you minimized your mess by releasing yourself in a towel?

Either way, the answer is not important as the main points are being ignored;

1) there is a time and place for everything -- no matter how horny you feel and need that release

2) your behavior towards the RTM (registered massage therapist-not to be confused with an MA) was absolutely disrespectful no matter how you look at it or try to justify it.

If that makes me bitchy for saying so, so be it.

I guess I have a low tolerance level for arrogant indifference, nonsense and idiocy...

Edited by Ga*****la L****nce
spelling
  • Like 3

I think some one trying to Promote this massage therapist ,by raising points , which are not possible at all .She practices from a very small massage room /office . This Therapist is little old but awesome therapist . Great knowledge of body .Please do not expect any thing else from her . I am just wondering how come some one can have that kind of thinking when getting massage from this RMT . I will say if you are going for therapeutic massage then its great place, otherwise you are wasting your money