New and dont have a clue besides on the chat lol help!!

HI my name is Andrea Laroue im an outgoing women whos very curious and loves meeting new people. However im not sure how to post in the correct city apparently help? lol

Hello Dear.....

First of all, Welcome to CERB!!! I am sure you will have a great time here once you figure it all out.... hehe

I know CERB can be a bit confusing when you first get started....

Fell free to PM me your questions and I will do what I can to help you figure it out! lol

Best of Luck,

Tiffany

xoxoxo

• Like 1

Hi Andrea Welcoem to CERB... there is lots to learn but with time, patience, and LOTS of reading you will find youir way around... we have all been there... CERB is a fantastic community.., filled with amazing ladies and off course Gentlemen... read.. read.., read as many threads as you find interest you.., use the search tool..., also as Tiff said earlier., pm me with specific questions I ll be hapy to givew you guidance...

again WELCOME AND ENJOY!!!

Victoria

• Like 1

Welcome! If you are looking at chat, it does not matter what city you are in. Just go in, say hi and start talking. You can private chat if you want too. Just dive in.

If you want to post on the forums, decide if you want to talk in the General section, the newbie section or on the province you reside in. You can also go into the tech section, the news section and a whole bunch of other sections. There is even a joke section.

Just remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say anything at all! That is the golden rule here.

Again, welcome!

• Like 1