Anyone book Marina?

Just wondering if anyone has booked with Marina - she insists on donations to be made BEFORE meeting via electronic funds. Has anyone successfully booked and see her or, is there stories of guys getting ripped off? Please share.

Hey, don't know anything about her but I'll check around and let you know if I find out anything.

A partial deposit for a prebooking is one thing but full prepayment by electronic payment before the date? Forget it. There is only one SP that I would prepay and I've seen her many times and trust her. For a first time with an SP that I was not in some way familiar with, I personally say no thanks.

It's the SP's choice how she wants to run her business and I'm guessing that if she's legit she's gotten burned by no show's and is now weary. Sad to say but unless she's a very well known all star in this business asking for full prepayment is going to sevearly limit her potential clients. Like you and I the first thought of everyone is going to be "scam". Personally, I'm not a TOFTT type person and prefer to have someone (either client or another SP) vouch for a lady before I see her.

You're doing the right thing asking around.

Good luck.

This is the second thread I have read about Marina requiring full payment via email. The other one is in NB?

I only request deposits if I am travelling a long distance. It is a deposit only, not full payment.

Not sure how others do this, but that is how I do it.

Of course, you would only want to do this with someone who is well reviewed.

My advice is STAY AWAY, this lady and a few others have been pulling this pay in full via - transfer for weeks now in NB and NS. You send the money, they accept and then when you call for confirmation they tell you they never received the money.

A deposit for an encounter with an established lady - sure 100%. for an unknown on CL and BP only i'd run and not look back. The fact she wants FULL payment in advance and not just a deposit screams scam. Ive toured for 3yrs, and ask for a deposit when needed, I would NEVER ask to be paid in full prior unless you were a chronic no show.

Id be VERY careful with this one.

• Like 8