Filipina named Grace

I answered an ad on kiiji from a girl that offered a full body massage and that she was licensed. I asked her if it was a FULL body massage and she replied that she is a 110 pound Filipina, Am I to imply from that that she provides a happy ending? Anyone ever try Grace? she says she only does mobile at the moment. I might have to give her a try for 50 bucks an hour

I went and visited her about 2 weeks ago. Fairly good massage shes easy on the eys, but no "full" body massage for me. She had her kids in the house and only has a see through curtain divinging rooms.

Guest s*r***a**9

I contacted her a couple months ago. She told me no happy ending. Massage only. That's what I was told. Maybe being there in person is a different story.

I will have to try her out now, maybe because she said she now only does mobile for the time being she will be a little more liberal. Will let you know

I visited Grace in the middle of an April snowstorm. When I went in, I discovered that the massage table was in the front room with a curtain separating it from the family having a TV lunch. I have learned to my sorrow that if I feel even a little uncomfortable about the situation then I should leave now so I went back out, explaining to Grace that I didn't do massages in public. Just as well as some of you found she doesn't do HE.

• Like 2