BEWARE LADIES

a guy is calling girls and trying o get them to meet up with him under the presumption that they are a bi girl looking for bi girl she is a greek girl .this is not the case . our agency finds something funny we take that extra step to insure the safety of our ladies and we do our home work the net is a great thing ... as we felt something was not right we asked for pics to be sent to one of our e mails . how ever these are the pics that were sent attached ..... if can be .. this is the e ail address it came from ...... RED FLAG >>>> his number is 902 830 2372 [email protected]

so we did a little more searching we found this . so we called and phone belongs to some dude named CRUSE .

http://www.-------------.com/blog/show_posts/803872/

the url is broking but it goes to a add

looking for a horny women to let me give it to her anal and moree.

ii live in halifax,

email me [email protected] [/Quote]

This is not something we like to do how ever our ladies safety comes first so for you who read this we DONT screen our client but if we fell the safety of our ladies or any other ladies we will take all measures to prevent it .

Also ladies there is a kid from Bedford high making lots of fake out call to address close to Bedford high school he will use a real phone and have you go some ware so he can take pictures ...... the number in this case was 902 478 1355 he said he name was Duncon ... than he calls calls names says he has pics well lolol little did he know we also caught his play because the address given didn't exist ....

We Dont out the people who ply fair if you play un fair we will call u out .. bottom line .

i cant up load this pictures that were sent to my email but they were of a girl .

Edited by scotianbombshells
editing sorry