Veronica:Super Sexy ultimate GFE (PK)

I was sold the second I walked in the door and she took my face in her hands and gave me a gentle sexy kiss as if we were long lost lovers.

I was only planning on staying 30 minutes but after that and looking at her beautiful face with unbelievable eyes, blond(surfer hair) and perfect teeth I melted (fuck my responsibilities I am taking an hour).

she has a firm yet supple very tanned (athletic) body with A cups and a gorgeous butt and bald kitty.

She loves sex and it shows, I would guess she is probably even a sexaholic ;).

We made love every way I could think of mission, cowboy, reverse cowboy, doggy, 69, greek and I finished by cumming all over her hot body and promptly falling off the bed I came so hard.

This girl is into everything so greek and bbbjcim was on the table but as always YMMV .... I started by have a show with her always a good idea if your interested in getting bbbj or bbbjcim with any sp.

We had a nice shower together after and she helped get me clean ;).

So the best thing about her is she is the dream girl friend ... she is so fucking cool, awesome personality and is into things most girls hate.

If the situation in which we met was different I would have fallen hard for this girl she is the ultimate GFE.

I will post pic of her as soon as they become available.

So what is wrong with her?

I couldn't find a thing accept that although she looks very young she is in her late 20's. Think of a teen that actually knows what she is doing ;).

when was the appointment , cuz usually girls have a certain time they are available..so far im 1/1 in pK ..and i would like to try another one hopefully veronica ...i heard about emily how is she like??

great post though

when was the appointment , cuz usually girls have a certain time they are available..so far im 1/1 in pK ..and i would like to try another one hopefully veronica ...i heard about emily how is she like??

great post though

I saw her in the afternoon but call PK for her hours.

Can you PM something a bit more revealing along with stats, i like what I see for far. Thanks,

H

Here are some pics of her (she is the girl on the left in the girl on girl kiss).

Pink kittys number is in the ottawa Sun 262-8**6 (sorry I can't give you the whole number here)

PK Veronica, definately smokin hot and down for whatever, saw her yesterday and will see her again for a repeat!:D

PK Veronica, definately smokin hot and down for whatever, saw her yesterday and will see her again for a repeat!:D
I Totally KNOW what you mean! .... I just wish I could find a Girl Friend like that .... awsome to look at , with a super cool personality and willing to do sex any way I wanted !!!!

I saw Veronica last week for the first time and what is mentioned above are absolute facts.

She kissed me as soon as I got there and didn't want to stop; she told me often that I talked too much, LOL.

I had not discussed the duration of my visit or the donation with the agency. Veronica decided that a half hour would be satisfactory and I found out after the session that it would be $140.

She is not into DATY (my favorite) as she is very sensitive in that area. She prefers penetration for her to cum quickly. I obliged her but that requires a condom. The feeling does not work very well for me. She told me that men over 40 (that's me) have difficulties performing with them.

So Veronica gave me the best bbbj I have ever had.

She rates among the top as one of the best local SP's list.

Leyley

Guest cartman

I am very new to the SP business. I have read a lot about many different women. Right now I am torn between Veronica & Alicia.

I have read that if you are happy with their service then some men give tips. How much of a tip is given?

I am very new to the SP business. I have read a lot about many different women. Right now I am torn between Veronica & Alicia.

I have read that if you are happy with their service then some men give tips. How much of a tip is given?

That depends on how much the SP went out of their way and how rich you are. I like to give an extra $50 (1hr service) if the girl blows my mind (like veronica did) on the other hand if everything is alacart .... no tip is normal given or expected.

Guest cartman

Thanks Dreamer-you are a wealth of info. I am a newbie and appreciate your honest postings.

If Jessica is reading this, I've sent you PM about this thread. Please let me know if I should just be calling instead of trying to set up appointment through PM.

Thanks to dreamer for providing this info. I hope I can hook up with Veronica next week!

Thanks Dreamer-you are a wealth of info. I am a newbie and appreciate your honest postings.

hey no problem, I'm gald I could help you.