Sign in to follow this  

Vacant Hotels in Newfoundland ?

Is it just me , but EVERY hotel I've been to seems to be booked :(

Its not very good because now I dont have a place for incalls with no hotels rooms available & nobody seems to be too interested in outcalls ..

Does anyone know of some vacant hotels or something ?

St. John's hotels book up FAR in advance....Like allot of other cities you cant just show up and expect a vacant hotel or a car rental for that matter.

Emily's right, at this time there is a shortage of rooms in St. John's however there's one new hotel scheduled to open this month and another 3 in the process of being built so hopefully that will help with the problem.

Consequence of all the Oil boom, there are a lot of companies putting up employees in hotels for extended periods taking up the space. the other consequence is that prices are constantly creeping up. Definitely not cheap to live or do business here anymore.

Additional Comments:

Just some info that I thought I pass along that I just found out while trying to help out OP and find her a place. The brand new Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott will be opening for business on Tuesday May 7, 2013.

• Like 1