Fixed the link to amy's ad for you... use the "Link to this ad" button on the ladies ad and use the link displayed at the bottom of the window that opens for the proper URL link

Guest ziggy

The agency that they work for will interchange different girls if the one you want to see is unavailable.

Amy is hot but provides a totally uninspired session if she is not into you.

Another member saw her and she told him alot about how she likes younger guys etc.

good luck

Guest RogerHeading
seen her once ......very nice body but lots of rules and not very outgoing

Amy is really good. Sometimes being too outgoing gets really fake when you are a service provider, I liked her. She seemed more honest and natural. Also, rules are great, they protect both of you. In fact watch out for all service providers who say that they will try or do anything, they are likely infected with multiple STD's just waiting to infect you as well. Especially here in Winnipeg with our very high disease rates. Always respect a ladies rules they are people too.

I don't think I would go so far as to say they "anything" ladies are all infected with something... that is a little harsh. I do agree that using protection is important and you are taking a unnecessary risk when you don't use it. Some people (and some studied) feel that service providers who use protection are lower risk or std's then picking up a woman outside of the business who may not always use protection. At least the service providers who do protect themselves are using protection every time and most know the risks involved.

Guest young_pwner
The agency that they work for will interchange different girls if the one you want to see is unavailable.

Amy is hot but provides a totally uninspired session if she is not into you.

Another member saw her and she told him alot about how she likes younger guys etc.

good luck

I called for Samantha, but it was Amy that showed up. This is an UNBELIEVABLY beautiful girl. Hot is an understatement. However you are right about the uninspired session. I felt terrible, she was definitely not into me. I felt like a monster after it was over. It seemed like she was terrified not uninspired. I'm guessing though that she is probably more comfortable around better looking guys than myself.

A bit of a clock watcher, tried to clock out 20 minutes before our time was up. I should have just let her go....I feel bad now:(

Kind of funny how that keeps happening, I wonder which sp I arrange for a session to be able to see Brittney? LOL

Amy has peaked my curiosity too, but the last post seems kinda painful and a bit of a deterrent.