Advice for a possible future Mistress?

Ok, this is one of my most deepest secrets. My fantasy secret dream job has forever been to be a Dominatrix. I'm a tiny little girl but I know I have what it takes to make a man my slave and make him like it!

Now that I've joined the amazing CERB community, my secret dream is closer to becoming a reality. I'm wondering if any experienced doms out there might be willing to help out a mistress in training with tips, advice, etc?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Guest Do***an

Sounds like you have taken the first step, I hope it works out for you. If ever you are looking for a sub to try things with PM me.

Guest Miss Jane TG

Be creative! The only concept about the Dom in leather/PVC and boots is fading. Modern domination is about the mental game and not the equipments.

Hi Always nice to welcome a new Domme - good luck in Your endeavor. I agree with Miss Jane above personally i love Dommes in business skirt type attire. But i disagree slightly about the equipment. A good selection of strap-ons and impact instruments as well as basic bondage gear is necessary. Invest in Yourself and upgrade Your tools as You go. Doesn't have to be overly expensive either a $20 dog collar/leash from Petsmart works just fine. Good luck

to Start be sure that you are willing to also provide for your client.. even if you are a dom there is a point where the dom has to give.. after all sexual pleasure is still involved.... and is not just about telling a guy what to do.., remember they are reaching you because they have pleasure from this.. in most cases this are not desires they can express in their personal and/or proffesional lifes... and every person is different so even Dom experinces can differ from one another.. I have not done it a lot but every time every person has a different personality and things they like or dislike .. Good luck and welcome to CERB!

• Like 1

Guest Miss Jane TG
Hi Always nice to welcome a new Domme - good luck in Your endeavor. I agree with Miss Jane above personally i love Dommes in business skirt type attire. But i disagree slightly about the equipment. A good selection of strap-ons and impact instruments as well as basic bondage gear is necessary. Invest in Yourself and upgrade Your tools as You go. Doesn't have to be overly expensive either a $20 dog collar/leash from Petsmart works just fine. Good luck

A potential for a good slave, but I can still find one error that needs to be rectified. It is in RED.

I did not mean "no equipment" but rather relying more on the mental game.