Destiny on BP

Guest jmc***zieg

Hi Folks,

Anyone have anything to share on this lady advertising on BP classifieds? Feel free to share by PM.

Thanks!!

Yes I was wondering the same about her. Could someone post here or PM me as well. From her pics she is beautiful, with amazing assets.

Guest Sai**rs***09

Gents, I believe that 'Destiny' on BP is the same as Destiny Devine here on CERB. Apologies if you already know that.

Destiny has a couple of recommendations on this site and you can find reviews online. From what I've read, she definitely seems like a lady I'd like to meet.

Happy hobbying and let me know if you meet her before I do.

I haven't been able to find the Destiny that you're talking about on BP. Couldn't find any ad's for her there, however is there any chance it's the Destiny Devine that's here on Cerb advertised under the NL section? I know she's in town this week and for the next couple as well.

Gents, I believe that 'Destiny' on BP is the same as Destiny Devine here on CERB. Apologies if you already know that.

Destiny has a couple of recommendations on this site and you can find reviews online. From what I've read, she definitely seems like a lady I'd like to meet.

Happy hobbying and let me know if you meet her before I do.

From my experience she's a little hard to get in touch with. I spoke to her on her second day here and messaged her after but she never got back to me. On her second day when I spoke to her she was experiencing a lot of demand also I believe that she's decided to also do some dancing while she's here at one of the strip clubs in the night time. When I met her (not for a date though) she seemed like a very sweet girl to me. Exactly like her pictures as well. Good luck hope you can reach her.