So I'm curious, This is something I have wanted to try for a while, I actually did try it with a girlfriend a while ago and found it to be an extremely erotic experience. Are there any women in Ottawa who are into this as well? I'm really only interested in myself receiving.

• Like 1

Sweety my advice is pick the lady you are interested in.., and ask her directly if she would be ok.. Nothing works best than communication :)

• Like 2

Guest m**art-1**9

hey busker...maybe i am wayyyyy out of line here (and please forgive me ms heavens if that is indeed the case - feel free to punish me....) but i get the feeling the beautiful claire heavens is trying to send you a not so subtle message......wink wink

by the way busker, if ever you are interested in exploring the giving and not receiving, feel free to pm me and i can share some stories and perhaps point you in the right direction.......more wink wink....

mozart.

Thanks for you the advice guys! I suppose I'm used to having this sort of serviced advertised in the "service menu". There seems to be some sort of taboo against it though, where I guess I can see why some providers wouldn't actually post it. odd, but true.

I am very curious about this fetish. I would love to meet a SP that is open to trying this. Either giving or receiving. I would love to receive from a beautiful SP.

• Like 2

Not something I've ever given much thought to before but after reading this thread find myself rather intrigued by it. Must check out the golden shower group....

Guest ****ven

This is something several SPs i know offer :) just ask and you might be pleasantly suprised :)

This is a great fetish. My wife did that to me the other day for the first time. we where taking a bath drinking a little and she pull the water out. then she said I know you always was curious on this and she did little golden shower right on my cock. I was actually very turn on by this. if you get to have a chance to do it please do so :)