How do I advertise on cerb?

Hi there,

I'm new on cerb. I'd like to advertise here but don't know where to start. I'd appreciate if someone can help.

Thank you !

Eva :-)

Hello!

Welcome to cerb:) Simply find the city and province you want to advertise. The provinces are in the red block on home page.

Then click the city, you will see ads & announcements for SP. Click that, then you are off to the races! Some cities show different boxes for MA or SP so be sure to click the appropriate spot for your style of service.

Hope this is clear for you? If not send me a pm and I will walk you through it:)

Best wishes and much success!

• Like 3

Also; Until you have a minimum of 5 posts approved by the mod on the board- your Ad will not be visible right away. So don't be surprised if you post an ad and then go looking for it and cant find it immediately. Best to get your five posts/Five day minimum out of the way first.

Good luck. Also Willing to answer any questions/advice you might have or need.

Thankya

xo

• Like 3

There is also some good info on this thread about all types of CERB advertising, from FREE to paid banners: http://www.cerb.ca/advertise/

And don't forget to check the rules before posting your ad also:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_sprules

They are definitely worth a read as there are specific rules about posting ads (I got caught with a few minor infractions at first, before I thoroughly read the rules). CERB is an amazing resource and free for basic advertising (very fair!), but it's important to respect the community and laws of the land! :) Good luck!

• Like 3