A visit to Belleville???

Hi Bellevillians!!!

I recently started a thread in Kingston requesting advice on which hotels to choose during my 1st visit there. (I live in Montreal but am an Ottawa SP) A gentleman from Belleville contacted me and suggested I stop by Belleville along my way to Kingston for a night or two.

I am wondering what your opinions are. I have never been to Belleville before... Im not sure as to its size or anything. Although that can go either way, so its hard to judge. Sometimes smaller cities need visiting SPs and other times there isnt enough of a demand.

So, What would you all say? Id like both opinions of SPs who are local and SPs who have travelled there, and of course I would like the opinions of the hobbyists of Belleville. Let me know if you would like a girl like me to visit, or do you have all you need already?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!!!

Kisses,

JessyCeleste

Well Belleville has a population of about 45,000 and from what i can tell there is not many SP's around here anymore for 1 reason or another. So i am sure there would be great interest. As far as for a hotel i would recommend The holiday in express sice it is right in the heart of anything you might need and it is only a few years old.

If you ever do plan on coming to belleville send me a pm and we might be able to grab a coffee or more :)

Belleville is not on your way to Kingston from Montreal. Are you thinking of Brockville? Belleville is another 40 minutes past Kingston.

• Like 2

Belleville is a small community. We have had many travelling girls, it is the same here as it is in most cities.

Supply - Demand = average

hotels = not bad but not 5 star

It is definitely out of your way to come to Belleville from Kingston / Montreal. Previous poster is correct. If you need more personal information about the area, feel free to PM me.

I hope you enjoy your travels where ever they may lead you.

Shortcake

• Like 2

My car has a unique autopilot. I say "Belleville" and the car heads right to Shortcake's door!

• Like 1

NEVETS: Thanks so much. I was misinformed as to its location, was told it was on the way, but yes I was aware its 40mins away. Thanks so much for letting me know. What I've seen in terms of travel arrangements make a lot more sense now. So thanks so much!

SHORTCAKE: Thanks for confirming and for your offer. Im assuming the person wanted me to visit and was trying to make it sound easier than it is LOL. Thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that at some point.

EVERYONE:

Seeing as I was misinformed, sadly, I do not think I will be making the trip until I visit Toronto. Its just way out of the way and therefor a bit of a risk. However I will let you all know when that will be on here. I will also re read this thread and PM those who asked me to.

As for BP I usually don't use their services, I usually just stick to cerb. It all depends how many pre-bookings I have.

Thank you all again for your comments, inquiries and advice!

I really hope we will connect one day. Until then, for those of you who go to Kingston, keep your eyes peeled as I may be going there in a week or two.

Take care and I'll let you know when I do plan to make the trip.

Jessy

xoxo xxx

514-716-6258