Guest ***rgi*****9

I could be wrong but I think he posted in the wrong city! As he was asking about someone on his profile visiting Halifax.

Guest ***nno**n***

If this lady feeds you perogies after a massage and happy ending I want one!!

I got a nice Polish sausage to chew on if anyone is interested. No guys though ha ha

Guest ***nno**n***

Maybe she will let me join in for 4 hands on :-) I might get free perogies.

Definitely Tbar, we'll carpool but I'm driving lol.

I don't know about chewing F158, but i know how to do other stuff and last time i checked I'm not a guy.

Maybe she will let me join in for 4 hands on :-) I might get free perogies.

Definitely Tbar, we'll carpool but I'm driving lol.

I don't know about chewing F158, but i know how to do other stuff and last time i checked I'm not a guy.

I wonder what kind of "oil" :icon_wink:she uses for frying the perogies. Shannonin you sure you want to drive.....u wouldn't be able to defend your self from everyone in the car molesting you:boobies: lol

perhaps the perogies are used for the message. Nicely buttered up they would definitely make for a good lub....lol

OK, I have figured out the 411 on the logistics of the massage place on Warsaw st (google is your best friend, never would have thought WFP had archives from Sept 2012), but other than the fact that someone left happy once, we need more info.

Male Massuese? Female? Young? Old? Draped? rates? Tip?

Don't tease, recommend!

This is service provided by a woman from her home. She gives the massage on a table and it is undraped. She gives a light type of massage, more sensual than therapeutic. She gives a very nice finish. I have been several times over the years but it has probably been about 2 years since my last visit.

She is a slender older woman, about mid 50's I would guess. This is my age range so I am very comfortable with it. Any mutual touching is done over her clothes. When I first started going she would wear dresses but the later visits she wore lingerie. She is a new age type and I think considers herself more a healer than SP.

I did enjoy going there but as always YMMV.

• Like 4

This is service provided by a woman from her home. She gives the massage on a table and it is undraped. She gives a light type of massage, more sensual than therapeutic. She gives a very nice finish. I have been several times over the years but it has probably been about 2 years since my last visit.

She is a slender older woman, about mid 50's I would guess. This is my age range so I am very comfortable with it. Any mutual touching is done over her clothes. When I first started going she would wear dresses but the later visits she wore lingerie. She is a new age type and I think considers herself more a healer than SP.

She sounds similar to the lady (except for the new age part) who did massages in her house on Valour Road until she retired a couple of years ago.

She sounds similar to the lady (except for the new age part) who did massages in her house on Valour Road until she retired a couple of years ago.

I was going to say the same thing... sounds like Annie... except no mention of an accent...

• Like 1

I was going to say the same thing... sounds like Annie... except no mention of an accent...
Annie provided a good massage, but her happy endings were more mechanical than sensual. I always had the feeling that she was somewhat ashamed of doing them. Of course, given her personal sexual history, she may never have learned how to be sensual. She never did any pre-HJ teasing to speak of.
  • Like 1

Very accurate review. Saw her today, and was not disappointed. She is exactly as described, and one note, she had a reaction to any deodorants, colognes, aftershaves. No scents, please.

She likes what she does, and likes the human form more than most masseuses I have visited. Not even close to the massage you'd get at Southpoint or Spring or Ness, very light touch, but very skilled in what people coming here are looking for in a massage.

• Like 1

I saw her this week too. Overall, it was a reasonably good, but not great, experience. She has a few idiosyncracies that are unusual, but certainly not deal breakers. I would put her age as early sixties, but fairly well preserved. Her massage is more relaxing than therapeutic, and her chatter is kind of new age touchy-feely stuff. She says she draws energy from her clients during the massage. However, during the finish, if you're slow by her standards, i.e. you take more than two to three minutes to "arrive", her arm will probably get tired, and she may ask you to self-serve while she re-energizes for the finale.

It was better than OK, but less than WOW!