Great experience with PK Again!

I just wanted to say that this is my 4th great experience with pink kitty agency. I have seen Emily, Emma and Veronica and this weekend I saw a new girl Heidi. Heidi was incredible, however i still think Veronica with Pk takes the cake so far.

Heidi, 19, blonde bombshell. She is really petite, about 105llbs, 5'2 or so. She has long straight blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, very small chested, A cup i think. She gives amazing GFE experience!!

She is very french and i had a hard time to understand her but she really tried!! She is really nice! She is from Montreal.

If you like sexy blondes then she is worth it!!!

does Heidi or Veronica offer MSOG...cuz ive had Emma and it was only once...but for an hour with any PK girls..im wondering if they offer MSOG

does Heidi or Veronica offer MSOG...cuz ive had Emma and it was only once...but for an hour with any PK girls..im wondering if they offer MSOG

I was with Veronica from PK today for an hour. MSOG not a problem. Talk about chemistry - this girl is a jewel, level headed, beautiful with a wild side. Deep tan ALL over. The agency told me she would probably be the best I've had and they were right...

Looking forward to a repeat and Heidi sounds special too...

ciao

I just saw Veronica a few hours ago and all I can say is... WOW! I used to live in Ottawa and just visiting for a few days. Luckily I checked out the threads about PK. She's just non-stop action and really, really gets into it. Good chance I'll see her again before I leave town. I'm also hearing great things about Heidi. Maybe a duo is in order! :D

Kaitlyn is a new addition to PK, anyone had an experience with her yet? any pix. I really like c cup and above average butt w/ GFE, still looking but it seems hard to find!!

Expectations were set as high and Veronica came through. She is awesome. Worth the time and PK scheduler was awesome as well. I will repeat wit them again.

I just wanted to thank you guys once again for your kind words and reviews, your support has made our business even more sucessful as well as allow us to attract and retain good quality people with our company.

We will continue to keep the level of customer service as high as possible.

As a side note, I have noticed that there is another independant SP working and is a member on this board named Veronica. We wanted to make it clear that she is not the same Veronica that works with us. Our Veronica is from Southern California. All the same, we have heard good things about the lady on this site.

thanks again,

Jessica

xoxo

Those who've had the pleasure of seeing Heidi, any info on service? Primarily interested in wether or not she offers bbbj with cim or facial.

Guest abulreesh

Ok i've read enough good stuff on here how do i get in contact lol ... is there a website or sthing

We have a rule here not to post phone numbers in this area but if Jessica is reading this (The manager I believe over at PK) you have my permission to post contact info in the schedules and announcements area if you wish so everyone knows how to reach you ... it may be a good idea.

I assume that PK is at least primarily in call. What as been your experience with their locations (I'm not asking for addresses just generalities)? Do they use private residences, hotels, motels? Are they classy & discrete? Basically were you comfortable with the environment?

Big Hotels most of the time (very discrete), Only went to one location a long time ago I didn't like but the girl was fired a couple days later so not worth mentioning.

We have a rule here not to post phone numbers in this area but if Jessica is reading this (The manager I believe over at PK) you have my permission to post contact info in the schedules and announcements area if you wish so everyone knows how to reach you ... it may be a good idea.

th.7cf0fdaaa1.jpg

I hope this is ok with you mod.

Sure... we will let that go. Until someone abuses that decision that it.

Guest Mistie

I actually have had the personal experience of being a little bit naughty with Alicia and she is everything your heart could desire. We do still see each other regularly, and still do play together. :D I know nothing has changed. If you want an openminded sweetheart do call PK.

Just My 2 Cents... Mistie

Guest Zman99

OK...Emma, Veronica, Alicia, Heidi...what the ranking order here? Too many good reviews. Based on what I've read I'd say Veronica and Alicia are tied as the first pick.

Comments??

Z

OK...Emma, Veronica, Alicia, Heidi...what the ranking order here? Too many good reviews. Based on what I've read I'd say Veronica and Alicia are tied as the first pick.

Comments??

Z

Hey zman i just wanted to say that emma and heidi no longer work with us. Heidi is back in montreal now, we miss her a lot. Veronica and Alicia are both amazing girls. It all depends on personal taste but i think they are both pretty equal when it comes down to service and looks.

Here's the thing with these ladies,

These ladies have fairly distinct personalities. Veronica will take things to the extreme, and I would say that Alicia would be right behind her. (or on top of her.. LOL)

Actually to be honest, in the looks department Alicia is the most petite being about 110 lbs and 5 ft nothing. Veronica is like 5'3 110lbs..

Both ladies offer Greek, Veronica is usually located downtown. Where as Alicia works from different hotels in the city as well as across the bridge in Gatineau.

I hope this makes your decision a bit easier,

Jessica

Comments??

Z

Does PK require advance booking or do I just call to see who is available? I have to do a few things today but hoping Alicia or Veronica were available tonight. But generally what's my best approach for an incall with PK?

Unless you are willing to agree on a time you are best just to call when you are ready and take your chances to see who is available. I did that last week and ended up with a duo with Alicia and one of her friends - had a yummy time.

Guest abulreesh

Alright so even though the begining of my day today was horrible but i got really lucky and had the pleasure of experiencing a duo with both alicia and kaitlyn. Let's just say man oh man did my day ever improve after that encounter. Everything that i have read about those two gorgeous ladies is true .... basically they will rock you're world. Jessica you're absolutely right alicia is extremely petite and light ... and very sexy and has a smile that would stop you're heart, and kaitlyn well now what should i say about kaitlyn ... let's just say that mr happy was extremely happy when he saw her lol. So overall great service ... great girls ... great location. Although next time i will try only one at a time lol ... the two thing was getting a little confusing lol and plus the time passed by soooo quickly and i felt like i just need more.... hehe.

Guest Ottawa26

It wasn't "Offered" as such, but I attained MSOG with Kaitlyn lastnight. With only 10 minutes to go left on my hour, I turned to her and she said "Do you think you can get off again in 10 minutes?" "If not I'll atleast have fun trying" and boy, did I ever :D