SC massage at your table

Guest S****an

I have noted my favorite clubs seem a little slower these days and was thinking we needed to give them a few pointers on how to pick up business. 8)

I was in Boston a month or so ago and passed some time(OK a lot of time) in Centrefold's. The club itself was nice, the girls beautiful (not on par with our Ottawa ladies of course), though the dances were very low mileage and the usual hard upsell for the VIP room was ever present. Anyone who has been to Vegas SCs knows what I mean.

Anway, the one thing that was new to me about the club was that they had a number of inhouse masseuses who gave a (alas) fully clothed massage at your table. Now to the ol' Skidman having a cold beer, watching a ball game, hot dancers, as well as getting a very professional neck and shoulder massage all at the same time is as close to heaven as it gets.

What do you folks think? Should we lobby our local clubs to add this to their repertoire?

Might be a little frustrating without any privacy/leisurely happy ending, but I'm sure there would be a market--I'd give it a try!