Sophie has been near and dear to me for 2 years now. I wanted to write a review but was not sure how to begin, so why not at the beginning!

I met this lady over the internet, and was a little apprehensive so I booked a half hour. When I arrived I knew I was going to be very happy. She was dressed very classily and once inside revealed a fabulous lingerie set! She put me down on the bed with my legs hanging over the edge and proceeded to deliver one of the BEST BBBJ?s I have ever had! We had a good half hours session and I left very happy and knowing I would be back soon and for longer.

On my next visit about a week later I booked a longer session and we took our time to get to know each other I had primed her with some email questions regarding limits etc? We started off with a delicious BBBJ and I can?t usually finish with BBBJ however in a few minutes I was ready to pop! No problem she just kept the fluidity going and my mind was blown! I am usually just a one shot guy in an hour but she had me hard in no time through a delicious 69 and I was ready to go again. Making love to her is incredible she has a very beautiful face and the perfect pussy (I know kind of crude but it is amazing!). As some of you know I am a big fan of Greek and she had agreed to try this as well and it was fantastic! Now Greek is not always on the menu and it is a big YMMV thing a lot depends on you, this lady needs her motor running to perform Greek.

Aside from the service the really special thing is the way she makes you feel, like a special person, this lady has got the magic ability to make you fall in love. My time with her is so precious I can?t get enough, she has been game to try lots of things with me including MMF, FFM and even talked her live-in GF to do a few duo?s before they broke up. She was the DoD in the infamous dummpy MMF on cerb last fall. And will be around this July 2nd for the gang bang event and hosting a grand slam party at her hotel afterwards!

She is not a spinner and would probably fall under the full figured category but with a nice flat tummy and great man made breasts (she paid for C but they came out D?s!) I can?t get enough of her and I am sure that her time here will be limited so enjoy while you can!

• Like 1

Thanks Dummpy, of her review again( I still remember your last 1 on her from a year ago).

I guess I was a lucky gent that was able to see her, last time she was here on CERB.

She is a gem, I'm glad to see her back, and will be seeing her real soon, yes I'm sure her time will be limited..she is a busy and very attractive lady ;)

Very nice review Dummpy.

Enjoy your time with the Special Event coming up and please write at least a little tidbit of your escapades. :wink:

Cheers

whatsup

Thanks Sophie for entertaining me and a hand full of other gents tonight! It was really incredible to see with all those guys :) And indeed things like the lack of gag reflex and your passion for the male orgasm were enjoyed by all! I am still not sure how all the blood does not rush to your head with your head over the edge of the bed for so long!! And I do love that view.

We all took turns sampling and stuffing and at times it seemed very organized and others a real free for all. We inducted Sophie to the Social group and picked up another member who I hope will be back (^5 Tony). The rest of the crew you out did yourselves tonight, and I know Sophie enjoyed herself a lot, half a bottle of astroglide and nearly 2 boxes of condoms later man that was a party!

There will be a few more positions to try next time guys.

And the biggest thanks goes to the lovely Damsel of Desire, three cheers for Sophie! (Next time you will have to get house keeping to drop off more towels before the event!).

This is a great review Dummpy!! Sophie was truly amazing tonight!! She is a very classy lady. I had a great time.... 1st time for me ever doing this and it was a blast.

Sophie has beautiful breasts, looks etc... and all of the other great things you mentioned above.

Yes.... please more towels :)

Sensual, smart, friendly, fun and totally into sex. That's our Sophie. Glad to be there when she lost her group virginity. She behaved as it she had been doing the group thing for a long time, not a first time. And Dummpy is right, being able to lean backward off the end of the bed far enough to satisfy a guy kneeling on the floor is pretty amazing, considering she a had number of other distractions going on at the same time.

And good point about the towels guys. There were so few left at the end that I had to shower with Sophie. Lol. But then, sharing is always nice. 8)

I saw Sophie at her incall location. Her rates are slightly higher than I expected so I was only able to see her for 30 minutes. Her 30 minute call is only BBBJ but I am pretty certain this was the best experience I have had in 10 years of visiting SPs and Mps in Ottawa. Sophie is like the perfect SP and you kind of have to go see her to know what I mean. I dont know how I will ever be able to see anyone else she was that perfect.

"only BBBJ" doesn't really describe it in Sophie's case. Just remember the sound of your balls slapping against her forehead as she bends backward over the end of the bed with the top of her head so close to the floor that only your hands on her two perfect breasts keep her from sliding off completely. 'Nuff said.

You are correct "only bbbj" makes no sense. Her 30 min appt is 1000 times better than almost any other experience out there.

Posted via Mobile Device

"only BBBJ" doesn't really describe it in Sophie's case. Just remember the sound of your balls slapping against her forehead as she bends backward over the end of the bed with the top of her head so close to the floor that only your hands on her two perfect breasts keep her from sliding off completely. 'Nuff said.

Lets not forget the complete lack of gag reflex and I am not sure how she just swallows without spilling a drop :) I think the complete description is BBBJTC with DT and CIM. However many many people have started a little strong out of the gate and the half hour was over in 90 seconds, i suggest if you take this option spend about 10 mins talking before the action starts because you won't hold out for long once those tonsils start to work.

Sophie, Dummpy and myself had the most amazing MMF. My hats off to this lovely lady and what she can do in the bedroom. After she preformed oral on me I was like omg where have you been hiding!

I know you will be as pleased as I was with her.

Sophie is so amazing .. being with her lingers in your mind for weeks maybe months!

Great reviews guys....this is the kind of stuff that make you guys legends on this board. Sophie sounds like a definate "must see" lady with lots of talent and a great personality. My hat is off to all you lucky bastards!!

Thanks for the recommendations, mates! She sounds amazing.

And, as a bonus, she's Dutch. I love Dutch girls!!!

It is with a heavy heart and sad face I want to inform you that Sophie has once again retired, not sure if she will be back but hopefully this special treat will get spring fever again in 2010!!

she's like a metor, I hope your right and she graces us with her skills again next year.

She was pretty cool and did have a following. So, Sophie, if you are out there, pm me.

TRman

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.