I am not great at reviews, but here is one on Ivy.

I saw Ivy last week at her incall. Good location, close to downtown, nicely done up. Ivy is as pictured and described in her EC ad, very easy to talk to. She is very pretty, a lot of fun and a great kisser. BBBJ is available on a YMMV basis. Two browns for the hour, not a clock watcher. Very responsive, gets very wet when you are pushing the right buttons, she came at least 4 times. I think MSOG is available, but I didn't try, I will save that for next time.

Definitely someone worth seeing more than once!

i visted ivy two weeks ago

she is clock watcher

and does not encourage for second time

she used to work in navada as name of april

she is good kisser

that is only good thingh

with that kind of money u can have better

I saw her in early March. My experience was pretty much the same as dessijatt.

She's cute, but not drop dead gorgeous. She is a college student and only does this on her days off school. She mentioned a few times that she had just recently gone independent. She used to work at an agency in Thunder Bay a year or two ago, and perhaps at a MP in Winnipeg recently.

Incall was at a nicer downtown hotel. The session was okay, but nothing earth-shattering. She's friendly and chatty and enthusiastic for just about anything you suggest. A bit smaller in the chest, wider in the hips and more belly fat than I had thought. Average CBJ. Very responsive during DATY and FS. I was exhausted from a grinding work schedule and didn't have the energy for a 2nd SOG, and she didn't suggest it. Don't think she would have been too enthusiastic even if I had brought it up. I paid for an hour and after 55 minutes I felt she was rushing me out the door. Probably would not repeat soon.

I heard from another respected member here, and his experience was about the same as mine. He didn't think he'd repeat either.

We agree she is cute, friendly, enthusiastic, chatty, very responsive and a good kisser, that is a start.

I was at least 15 minutes past the hour and I think I would have been mre late if she hadn't wasn't meeting a friend. She asked if I could manage another round and I sad not this time, so I think it is availabler.

Eitehr things have changed, or it was a huge case of YMMV.

Guest ziggy

I saw Ivy and had a very good time with her.

She was very cute, tall and had very nice lips, below and above.

It was a totally satsfying GFE and included a hot bbbj.

I booked an hour and stayed well over that time by almost another 30 min.

It looks like this is a case of YMMV and to each his own

I saw her once last week. Her body was not so great (a few pounds of fat) but her service was good.