Double penetration

Howdy all:

I've been having fantasies about double teaming a woman with a total stranger. I'm not at all gay (not that there is anything wrong with that,) but just that feeling of getting a blow job from a woman who is being fucked from behind is very tantalizing.

Do any SPs offer this service here? I know it seems very unlikely (as hobbyists tend to keep to themselves for privacy,) but I thought I would put the word out that I'm interested.

It's finding that other gentleman that poses the challenge. In this kind of situation you don't have to be gay or bi but you DO have to be comfortable being around someone of the same sex and knowing that occasionally parts might meet in the heart of the moment. You also have to make sure that the two men in question will get along. Would be nothing worse than them having some sort of conflict personality wise.

Personally, I love this set up and when it works, it's amazing. Definitely worth inquiring about. Good luck with your search!

• Like 1

i am sure there is some ladies who have friend, bf and they will be willing to do that... too bad you are in PEI because I am almost sure that CleoCatra here in Ottawa does offer that kind of session...

I've often thought about that. Sounds very hot!

I'm sure there are plenty of Cerb ladies willing to try this out with you and someone you choose!

LOL, you pay the bill and I will show up! ;)

Me too, I love this scenario, but safety has to be thought of before pleasure. Its best for you to search out a lady you like then ask the question. if she doesn't provide that service perhaps she may know of someone who does. I don't work with a male so I would be of no help:( sorry, but would consider this with 2 hobbyists provided they are referenced well:)

• Like 1

Guest C**Tra****er

It certainly sounds like an adventure, and it's on my bucket list ;)

If the SP knew and trusted both of the hobbiests, then I'm thinking it would be a wonderful and wild time for all involved, now us Islanders just have to wait for some of them to finnish their other obligations.

Me too, I love this scenario, but safety has to be thought of before pleasure. Its best for you to search out a lady you like then ask the question. if she doesn't provide that service perhaps she may know of someone who does. I don't work with a male so I would be of no help:( sorry, but would consider this with 2 hobbyists provided they are referenced well:)

I'd rather keep you all to myself.

I am also interested in this fantasy!! I have a ladyfriend who is an SP, and myself.

You can pm me with your details, serious inquires only please, discretion is a must!

Life is good today, don't miss a minute of it!

Edited by steveyK
wording

I have never done this with another guy, (bad wording lol) but I have been with a woman who let me put a vib in her well I take her doggy. When done right it feels amazing for both. Not saying I wouldn't be up for this either.

• Like 1

Usually DP mean one in the pussy and one in the bum, what you asked for is just a threesum. The threesum part a lot of girls may offer this, as long as(of course) both give the usual donation each(unless they require more compensation for 2 men, but I would assume not as I would not)

If you are looking for the TRUE DP, there may not be girls willing to do the one in both holes at the same time, very rare from all the girls I have talked to, especially if they have not met the men before for comfort/safety reasons(if they are inexperienced things may be painfull, unless she is experienced of course! lol) depending on the girl, of course ;) But I am almost certain it would be a little extra, but from what you asked you just want a regular 3sum? (blow job, while he fucks and vice versa?)

Hope you get what you are looking for, it sounds hot as hell!! ;)

• Like 2

I'd be lying if I said I've never done this.. Its hard to find someone into it the same way you are.. Good luck, when you find the right her, and him It is going to be a feeling like none other.

*) Hehe..

Howdy all:

I've been having fantasies about double teaming a woman with a total stranger. I'm not at all gay (not that there is anything wrong with that,) but just that feeling of getting a blow job from a woman who is being fucked from behind is very tantalizing.

Do any SPs offer this service here? I know it seems very unlikely (as hobbyists tend to keep to themselves for privacy,) but I thought I would put the word out that I'm interested.

I'm heading to the island this wknd, would love to have some MMF action between rounds, if anybody is interested let me know. Hehehe ;)

I believe it was Phaedrus who recommended this duo for mmf ? Careful where you insert penis tho ..... one prick and partner be gone ..... ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJMECSOddgfh-EMN5374srniHAjZBf0CLIDhu1VOYDPcltl6-7

• Like 1