Booking preferences for touring SP's

Over the past while I have noticed that on a number of occasions touring SP's have advertised a visit to St. John's on either CERB or EC but a few days prior to the visit date have decided to cancel. I have limited understanding of how touring SP's run their business so I am left to assume that they have not received a predetermined requisite number of firm pre-bookings to allow them to comfortably expect a profitable visit so they cancel in favor of "old faithful type locations" in other parts of country.

I know that St. John's tends to be a little out of the way for touring and planning purposes so personally I am grateful any time a lady offers to put us on her schedule. In appreciation for the lady offering to visit I always choose to contact the lady (in her preferred way) soon after the announcement to welcome her and convey my desire to book an appointment with her. On several occasions in the past the SP's have not responded to my request for an appointment and ended up cancelling her visit. This leads me to believe that perhaps I'm the only one with the courtesy to try to pre-book ladies.

So I'd like to get some insight into what SP's encounter in these situations and how we as clients could operate to ensure that ladies that announce visits actually end up coming here. Hopefully, by drawing attention to what ladies are expecting we might be able to encourage clients that book "last minute" to get a little more on the ball and avoid leaving Chuck disappointed.

There are lots of NL clients just lurking here so please speak up!

• Like 1

Just thrown in for discussion, and my opinion only. If a touring lady is willing to commit to you to see you, (and that commitment requires an investment/expense on her part (airfare, hotel, meals, incidentals etc) ) show her the same commitment on your part. For example I cancelled last minute on a lady a few years back due to illness, but I paid her donation in full. Why, well why should she be out the expenses of touring, expenses she paid on the belief she would make a profit on the money spent on her expenses because a client who committed to seeing her cancelled at the last minute. Answer, she shouldn't be out any money

Show the ladies you really want to see them. Maybe that means paying a deposit, maybe, as I have done, pay their donation in full if you cancel at the last minute.

A rambling

RG

• Like 3

Yes most ladies advertise in advance, however the majority don't book anything in advance (hotel, airfare,etc). Then when they go to do so, it is VERY expensive and there are NO hotels left. Then we all read a random I NEED help(Ive arrived and there are no hotels,etc)post on the board.

There may be interest, but if there is not enough pre bookings made or pre screenings done, the trip may be cancelled (this however only applies to ladies that screen)

Plus unless a lady is well established, cancelling a trip can bite her in the ass on a future attempt at visiting as when she re-annouces her trip there will be less people likely willing to pre-book with the chance that she no shows or cancels her tour.

• Like 5

Thanks everyone for the great insight on this thread it's wonderful and I hope results in more educated clients that tend to adopt booking practices that work for and help visiting ladies make planned tour stops a reality.

Emily, thanks for bringing up a good point as well St. John's is definitely not a last minute flight and hotel town. A flight might be possible last minute but hotel rooms are at a premium especially in the summer. If you don't have a room booked well in advance you could easily find yourself on the street.

Guest s**ym****a

When I tour to a spot I have already visited, I contact clients that have asked me to notify them when I plan to travel to that location again. I give them all a few week span and I see which week is most accommodating for my clientele. I then book my air fare in advance and hotel if I need one and start taking pre bookings when they come in.

I would say 40 percent of my calls are pre bookings and 75 percent of my clientele are repeats. Some gentleman can't commit to a date and have to book a couple days in advance or last minute.

I like to spend longer then a week in one place as it gives men the chance to see me more then once during my tour if they choose to do so.

Kisses Melina*