"Cheap Cheap massage" on BP??

I have an appointment with this lady by the name of Kim who operates out of her home XXXXXXXXXXXX. She advertised on KJ with the above heading. I am wondering if anyone has tried and what mileage? She says she doesnt do happy endings but didnt object when I asked for inner thigh and sensual massage.

Hi guys

Long time reader but rare poster here.

I saw her. Personable, not to shabby to look at but at least from what I could tell its straight up massage and only OK at best. She claims to have some schooling in massage but I'd be shocked if that was true. Nothing extra offered and her husband was in the other room....

Anyways I mostly joined here to research some massage with he options but to this day still haven't found someone that does a good job of both. If that's what you're looking for here it's probably a pass but she is fun to talk with if you don't care about the rest...

Now if someone here gets more please let me know cause that might convince me to rebook

yeah it looks like she took the ad off kj. I missed my flight today so will have to rebook with her. but I most definitely will see how far I can take it with her

She mentioned that her ad was taken down by kijiji but as far as I know she was taking new clients still. Her rates were very GOOD for massage, makes you wonder how she could make a go of it charging so little that she must offer extras but I didn't know how to ask in person and she didn't offer so I dropped it.

Like i said though if you have more luck pm me or post on here...

I had the chance to see Kim the other day, decent looking, very athletic body and a friendly person as well BUT no extras are offered and due to the rules of this forum I can not comment on her massage skills but I will NOT be returning.

yeah it looks like she took the ad off kj. I missed my flight today so will have to rebook with her. but I most definitely will see how far I can take it with her

Excuse me? See how far I can take it with her??? She clearly states no happy endings.

• Like 4

yes but thats by email. I am wondering if the scenario might be different in person. she did agree to a sensual massage what ever that means to her

Additional Comments:

And yes I totally respect a ladies boundaries. I just need to find out what they are. She is providing me a sensual massage undraped. I am thinking that there is at least a chance she may offer more at some point

• Like 1

Guest s*r***a**9

"Probably not but maaaaybe she will this time"

"She didn't again this time but I think there's a chance so maaaaybe next time"

Perhaps this is why she offers cheap massages? It's marketing. Keeps you coming back thinking something more will happen. Pretty sure you'd know in the first 30 minutes of seeing her the first time if more was offered.

yeah so after seeing her today I concur with the recommendations that follow the rules of this board. I am continuing my hunt for a great massage with release from a hottie!

Cheap cheap cheap...hmmm this must be Winnipeg!

My philosophy, I only do this occasionally, so if I do it, I want to do it right.

• Like 2

yes but thats by email. I am wondering if the scenario might be different in person. she did agree to a sensual massage what ever that means to her

Additional Comments:

And yes I totally respect a ladies boundaries. I just need to find out what they are. She is providing me a sensual massage undraped. I am thinking that there is at least a chance she may offer more at some point

Oh, I'm gonna hate myself in the morning for responding to this but what the hey...

With all due respect, what part of this woman's message is unclear? She said no.

If she said no by email, by posting a flyer on the wall, by painting a chicken, she said no.

Why would her answer be different in person?

And hey, I'm sorry, but I have to call out the "I totally respect a ladies boundaries" thing.

She's providing me with a sensual massage undraped. (She was dressed like a slut.)

I am thinking that there is at least a chance she may offer more at some point. (So I'm gonna push her against the wall and see if I can have some fun with her.)

The parallels are just too freaky.

Just my opinion and observation. Continue as you were...

• Like 5

Oh, I'm gonna hate myself in the morning for responding to this but what the hey...

With all due respect, what part of this woman's message is unclear? She said no.

If she said no by email, by posting a flyer on the wall, by painting a chicken, she said no.

Why would her answer be different in person?

And hey, I'm sorry, but I have to call out the "I totally respect a ladies boundaries" thing.

She's providing me with a sensual massage undraped. (She was dressed like a slut.)

I am thinking that there is at least a chance she may offer more at some point. (So I'm gonna push her against the wall and see if I can have some fun with her.)

The parallels are just too freaky.

Just my opinion and observation. Continue as you were...

Really? So every SP says exactly what they provide via email??

Push her against the wall and see if I can have some fun with her????.. How can you compare that to simply going to a provider in person to see how the massage progresses!? You want to call out my statement that I respect a ladies boundaries?? how is it exactly that YOU determine boundaries? In person I suspect?!

• Like 1

If her ad doesn't reflect or suggest extras and she answers NO to providing them, attempting to ask again in person (this scares a lady and could make her feel she has too) God I feel really sorry for woman who are massage providers that dont do extras as I suspect they hate always being asked and attempted this.

BTW you should not post her street name and I suspect she pulled her ad due to influx of requests in emails and calls from fellas after reading this thread. Frankly I think this thread should be canned for this ladies sake. Seeing as she has stated she does not provide happy endings.

• Like 8

Really? So every SP says exactly what they provide via email??

Push her against the wall and see if I can have some fun with her????.. How can you compare that to simply going to a provider in person to see how the massage progresses!? You want to call out my statement that I respect a ladies boundaries?? how is it exactly that YOU determine boundaries? In person I suspect?!

Again, if she says in her email she does not provide a HE, leave it at that. Its really the same when you ask an sp "do you provide greek" she says "no" and you decide because she shows a great picture of her ass "well, lets see if I can get her to do greek".

All providers feel the same way - makes no difference if she is an RMT, MA, SP, Fetish, Dom, Stripper. If she says she does not provide a service - that should be the end of the conversation. To pursue it further is bordering on sexual assault. NO MEANS NO.

• Like 5

Again, if she says in her email she does not provide a HE, leave it at that. Its really the same when you ask an sp "do you provide greek" she says "no" and you decide because she shows a great picture of her ass "well, lets see if I can get her to do greek".

All providers feel the same way - makes no difference if she is an RMT, MA, SP, Fetish, Dom, Stripper. If she says she does not provide a service - that should be the end of the conversation. To pursue it further is bordering on sexual assault. NO MEANS NO.

Exactly. If a provider even insinuates in person that the answer is no then the answer is no.

Additional Comments:

Exactly. If a provider even insinuates in person that the answer is no then the answer is no.

And I didnt go there to convince her to give me a happy ending! simply to get a massage cheap and see how sensual it would be. Thats it. I am offended that some would imply I would not respect a lady and her intentions. It was simply to find out what her intentions are.

Plasticmember, you are outnumbered! Just digging deeper into the hole you are being buried in. You may not have intended to sound as pushy as it turned out, but best to just apologize and let it be. You did sound as if you were talking to a group of guys in a hockey or baseball changeroom.

• Like 2

To me trying to convince anyone (SPs , MPs, RMTs, everyone)

into doing something they don't really want to do,

just looses all the appeal and fun.

For me, it's all about the mutual fun.

Part of that is respect and a persons boundries.

They are humans with feelings.

And what about afterwards?

I want to feel good about the whole experience from start to finish and after.

With no drama. Convincing creates drama.

One sided fun does not appeal to me.

IMHO

• Like 4

Plasticmember, you are outnumbered! Just digging deeper into the hole you are being buried in. You may not have intended to sound as pushy as it turned out, but best to just apologize and let it be. You did sound as if you were talking to a group of guys in a hockey or baseball changeroom.

outnumbered?? I agree with most of the members here that a boundary is a boundary! Where did I sound pushy at all?? I never said I would try to convince the provider of anything! I simply said I was going for the massage anyway as it was cheap and really just toftt. But obviously for some it was not clear so I will apologize for that. I am simply trying to help out with some recommendations on this site and not trying to offend anybody......

Additional Comments:

To me trying to convince anyone (SPs , MPs, RMTs, everyone)

into doing something they don't really want to do,

just looses all the appeal and fun.

For me, it's all about the mutual fun.

Part of that is respect and a persons boundries.

They are humans with feelings.

And what about afterwards?

I want to feel good about the whole experience from start to finish and after.

With no drama. Convincing creates drama.

One sided fun does not appeal to me.

IMHO

I completely agree with this. I would never want it to be uncomfortable! I very rarely even ask a provider for a he. Non verbal cues from her are usually enough. .............On the bright side I am building my post count up to 20 here maybe so I can qualify for that list of Winnipeg HE providers lol

• Like 1

Personally I leave little to chance. I only trust CERB ladies, and like cars, food and wine you most often get what you pay for. Seeing how far you can go, sounds like a highschool date and hoping you get to second base before being shut down. Most Sps are specific about boundaries, that works for me

• Like 1

Personally I leave little to chance. I only trust CERB ladies, and like cars, food and wine you most often get what you pay for. Seeing how far you can go, sounds like a highschool date and hoping you get to second base before being shut down. Most Sps are specific about boundaries, that works for me

Yes I agree most SPs do have specific boundaries which one finds when at the session. Again I apologize for the terminology used. I simply meant I was going to find out what the boundaries are.

Nothing wrong with tried and trued CERB ladies. I personally like to explore little advertised independents as well

• Like 2

The big problem with this thread is that

a) poster states that limits to service were repeatedly expressed

and

b) poster thinks that it is OK to "see if it changes" with more visits.

There is no good outcome to this methodology. Masseuse has very distinctly outlined terms of service. If poster does not "get his way", masseuse is a bitch. If he does, masseuse is a liar.

If poster wants to be happy (at the ending) he should give his business to someone willing to service his needs. And there are no shortage of those.

Still don't understand people who think that they can combine their "hobby" with Blue Cross / insurance scamming... do they respect themselves at all?

• Like 3

Still don't understand people who think that they can combine their "hobby" with Blue Cross / insurance scamming... do they respect themselves at all?

Also If your caught and the insurance is from your employer, it's fraud.

You could loose your job.

Not worth the risk.

• Like 1

The big problem with this thread is that

a) poster states that limits to service were repeatedly expressed

and

b) poster thinks that it is OK to "see if it changes" with more visits.

There is no good outcome to this methodology. Masseuse has very distinctly outlined terms of service. If poster does not "get his way", masseuse is a bitch. If he does, masseuse is a liar.

If poster wants to be happy (at the ending) he should give his business to someone willing to service his needs. And there are no shortage of those.

sigh.... the poster never said that limits were repeatedly expressed! And also never said he would see if things change with repeated visits! He had never been there and wanted to see if what was expressed thru email was expressed in person!

poster never "got his way" and never called the provider a bitch. He simply enjoyed the cheap massage and respected the boundaries. It was a pleasant interaction and she was a nice lady. Anyway I am now done with defending myself in this thread. I know I am a respectful client and thats all that matters. Have a great day.......On to the next recommendation

• Like 1