Lyka - Any info?

Guest W****he***k

Can anyone share anything on Lyka, a visiting Phillipino lady? Thanks

I spent some time with Lyka tonight. To say I wasn't disappointed would be an understatement. In fact it turned out to be one of the best experiences I have ever had. Her pics are accurate. If you love short curvy women with perfect breasts and a pretty face..this is your girl. She is a true gfe too. very friendly and easy to talk to. Playtime was very hot from start to finish, and she doesn't just go through the motions..if you know what you mean.

I had Lykas permission to post this. She told me she only sees select clients. Her preference is mature respectfull gentlemen. If your luckey enough to get to see this lady treat her right..She is a true sweetheart.

• Like 2

Hey guy

I looked for the ad she had up on a local site when she was here but it had expired. She had some very sexy pics there. If you contact her she might send you something.

Murdock

Guest Sai**rs***09

Has anyone seen her this time around? I'm trying to contact her with no luck. Maybe I'm too late :(