Duck Tape

Guest Em*lyO**o (Retired)

Duck Tape is Gods gift to whores and doms. Available anywhere used everywhere. Tape across my mouth and wrapped around. Tied around my neck and turned into a collar and leash. And obviously to be tied up in any position, it'll hold;) Use your imagination. Tie to myself or other objects. Possibilities are endless. If you wanna bit of a fight, easy to cut me loose but if I'm being bad there's plenty more tape.

Just wondering where all the duck tape fans are.

ooohhh the things you can do with duct tape, like seran wrap, and with toys and anal hooks and vibrators, don't get me started unless you want to volunteer lol

You should never leave home without a roll of duct tape tucked away somewhere.

Great for emergencies or just good old naughty fun.

And it's available in a variety of colours and sizes!

Duck_Tape.jpgOne%20Direction%20Duck%20Tape.jpg280317_386x360.jpgs0585969_sc7?$splssku$duck-tape.jpg

In the immortal words of Red Green......

(closing line of each Handyman Corner segment) If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 4

Duct tape is like the force.... it has a light side and a dark side and BINDS the galaxy together....

Duct tape is a very useful invention. Invented for one purpose "to make more inventions." ;) lol. I've found it useful in lots of others scenarios as well. ;) ;) When someone's being naughty and not doing their job at work, we (the technicians) tend to grab them and tie them down to whatever we find either on stage or backstage. I had a Lighting Design teacher at theatre school say to us once. "If you don't have a C-clamp, just wrap it to the pipe six times with duck tape. What the actor doesn't know won't hurt him." but I digress.

It's also useful for me personally. As Emily said it can be turned into a collar and leash as an old friend of mine did. And the ways that NotchJohnson pointed out in the photos. It so much fun watching people trying to wriggle free. It may be easy to rip as a single ply but get enough wrapped around and it's a lot tougher. Just remember keep a pair of scissors handy. You wouldn't want an accident. ;)

Play safe everyone. ;)