Jenna in Brandon

Avg. of 6 Recommendations

Finished up my meeting in record time and figured that since I made the trip out to Brandon, I might as well take in some of the local scenery. I had seen Jenna's ad on BP for quite some time but I don't make it out to Brandon very often, so when the opportunity arose I figured I would give her a shout.

Booking was easy and so after a few text messages a time and place was arranged. When I arrived there were no surprises which is always nice. Jenna looks just her pictures and made me feel quite at home right away. We soon found ourselves in bed where we began kissing and I started to fondle her ample breasts which were quire responsive. She warned me that she tends to get quite horny and wet if you touch her shaved kitty and needless to say I decided to check and see how accurate she was. Getting wet was an understatement as my fingers were soon soaked to the knuckles. An enthusiastic CBJ followed which flowed right into CG which Jenna got really in to. We stopped to switch positions and I took the opportunity to let my tongue see exactly how wet she had become. 3 back arching orgasms later I was climbing on top of her and we finished off in mish.

Jenna was a delight to spend time with and I will definitely be trying to book more business trips to Brandon in the future.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Jenna is an absolute gem, hands down the best experience with a SP that i've ever had, you will leave satisfied and come back for more.

Seen in may had a wonderful time highly recommend!! will back shortly for a visit.:icon_biggrin:

I was heading west for work yesterday and this gave me the perfect opportunity for a stopover in Brandon to visit the lovely Jenna.

Definitely worth the trip! Sitting on the bed in sexy black lingerie, stockings and heels she was completely at ease and very welcoming. She has a gorgeous womanly body, very responsive when you please, and she certainly knew how to make me happy!

I look forward to having a great time with her again :)

Guest *bs****

Just met her. Had a wonderful time. She was very gentle and understanding with this newb that I am. CBJ, DATY (splendid), FS. Lovely enhanced breasts. Pics are right on the money. Never felt even the slightest bit rushed. Discussed preferences and so it began. Laid back style. Helps with the nerves for sure. Very accommodating to style and speed preferences. Must admit, I'm a cuddler. Worked for her. :)

Couldn't get it going for round two, but that had nothing to do with her looks or talent. She put in a valient (and oh, so enjoyable) effort.

Also, she got screwed over by the hotel and had to shuffle her whole day. Still managed to get me in for the full hour. I requested on relatively short notice.

Well worth a visit.

I had pleasure of meeting Jenna for the third time this weekend,,, and as usually it was an awesome time.. She is such a treat to be with, she makes you feel so at ease and relaxed, with awesome talents and never watches the clock.

She is such a beautiful lady, with an awesome body that you can't keep your hand off of and a beautiful face you can't stop looking at.

I am looking forward to more meetings and can hardly wait till our next encounter, which will be soon,,,

I had the honour and pleasure of meeting Jenna yesterday for the first time. Cannot say enough good things about her. Clean and comfortable location. Lovely personality, beautiful body and face, well groomed, smelled oh so sweet, and really enjoyed our meeting. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.

I met with Jenna just before the holidays and what a treat she was. Jenna made me feel completely at ease and very comfortable. She was also very proud of her enhanced breasts!! Extremely easy to talk with just a all around great experience.

Had the pleasure of meeting with this fine lady yesterday very easy to be with.Great surroundings and a body you can't keep your hands off of.Will be repeating shortly and often.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.