Sign in to follow this  

Gorgeous Young Slim Exotic an Naughty....What more could you desire?

[CENTER][B][I][SIZE=4][FONT=Times New Roman]Hi Gents,
I'm dancing tonight at Tease Inc.

A bit about me:
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman] After a 4 year hiatus, Iâ??ve decided to make a triumphant return to my first love: dancing.
I adored dancing during my first foray into this amazing realm and I love the strength and flexibility it gave me physically as well as spiritually. I am quite the showgirl, I truly enjoy the movement of my body to the musicâ?¦â?¦â?¦Itâ??s even better up close. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[/I][/B][IMG]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/leira20/luxeblue2_zps911861ad.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=4][I][B][FONT=Times New Roman]As some of you know and what I'm eager to show, is I have a very easy-going, down to earth personality that enjoys the company of an intelligent man who can engage me mentally as well as physically. My free spirited charm sets me apart allowing me to connect with others regardless of age or status.
Iâ??m a truly exotic woman with vixen-like tendencies. A rare dancer who genuinely understands the depth of a man's desires and recognizes the real reason he ventured into the club in the first place. You will receive the attention, conversation and sensuality that you deserve.
[/FONT][/B][/I]
[/SIZE][IMG]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm34/leira20/_W025902_zpsce156eea.jpg[/IMG]

[SIZE=4][I][B][FONT=Times New Roman]You can talk about anything and everything, from the arts to sports to all things beautiful with me.Visit the club and allow me to engage your mind and tantalize your body, distracting you from the mundane of everyday life.

Tease Inc. is a newly reopened and revamped club with brand new owners, staff and ladies. Located at 5029 Bank Street.

I expect to be at club :

Wednesday June 5th: starting at 6 pm
Thursday June 6th starting at 6 pm
Friday June 7th starting at 6pm

However it's always best to text or call to ensure my schedule hasn't changed..........

I can be reached at [COLOR=DarkRed]613-315-4405 [/COLOR]:smile:[/FONT][/B][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Sign in to follow this