Niaomi

Avg. of 7 Recommendations

gentleman, it has finally happened, a beautiful asian with real picture and real stats on cl. i toftt on this one and it payed off for a change. i am a huge asian lover and always in the past had bad experiences when it came to asians. called her and she soundede so sweet, so i got scared lol. went to a dt hotel to meet her and was extremely surprised when she opened the door. she is very petite with b cups, but if u are looking for a spinner asian, this is the girl u must see. she welcomed me in smiling and came over and kissed me before i could even get my shoes off. we took off our clothes and what a beautifull woman. she kisses very well, lots of toungue. we kissed on the bed a bit, but i couldn't wait to go down on her. my god, she tasted so good i didn't want to stop. she didn't allow digits, as 99percent of asian girls don't, but didn't matter. she was very responsive and came on my face, which was so tasty. we kissed again and she proceeded to return the favor. i've seen maybe 25-30 asian girls, and usually bj's are not their forte, but she was incredible and kept looking up at me. i had to tell her to stop, if not our session would have ended way too soon. i then put the party tuque on and wow, what a great pussy. of all my experiences with sp's and ma's with full service, which is in the hundreds over the years, this was in the top 3 . i have found my asian sp, finally. so gentleman, if ur looking for a real beautiful asian that is not typical asian bait and switch, this is the lady to see. pm me for info if u want contact nimber. i don't get on the computer everyday, but u can always look on cl under niaomi asian. i'm in deep love, and would marry her tomorrow lol.

Independent
I would visit again
cl
Independent
I would visit again
cl

great rec and thanks for TOFTT. We are very fortunate indeed.

Guest **ng***1

Cool, great review. Sounds like a real keeper. Can you pm me details?

Tango

Too bad I didn't see this before I spent my money elsewhere .... I'll be calling her for sure. just hope she doesn't disappear again b4 i get to see her *sigh*

I also had a pleasure last week to see NAOMI for an hour of fun. Just like "Roger Dodger", I was skeptical at first, but I figured if I will be disappointed again, I will just politely walked out and saved my money. Indeed, she did not disappointed in the look department , and her picture in the craiglist AD is actually her . She has a bright smile and a youthful look. Her face, body and figure all validate her 22 years old college student statement in her craiglist AD.

Her DFKs skill are top-notch and that really made my experience with her so relaxing and really allowed me to get into the session.

I had visited a few Asian agencies in the past, but I was always nervous during the entire session; however, with NAOMI I was completly relaxed and felt spontaneous. It truely was GFE in that I really was able to get into the sex and pretended she is my real-life partner. :lol: Highly Recommanded!!! :wink:

newbie error.. still learning how to edit comment

phone # PHONE NUMBER REMOVED BY MOD - PLEASE DO NOT POST PHONE NUMBERS IN THE THREADS. do not call private number. she doesn't work all the time, so u might have to call a few times. she goes to school. have a great time, she is amazing.

Phone numbers are something probably better exchanged by PM rather than posted in an open forum.

sorry, my bad. new at this and thought i was sendind this as a pm.

I'm not sure what the fuss is if the phone number is posted publicly elsewhere. This number is easily obtained on CL for those that missed it.

The ladies change phone numbers often, these threads are archived for years so it causes a lot of WRONG number calls down the road. (Some other reasons exist as well but that is enough to ask not to post them).

This is a good news/ bad news reco.....

Good is that asian Naomi on CL who has been running ads for the last week or so is Michelle formerly of OGFE/ Indys Secrets who is reviewed on here. She has gone indy and as far as I can tell offers the same service for a bit less cash. I saw her at a nice downtown hotel. When she opened the door she seemed genuinely happy to see me. Same sweet bubbly woman who loves to kiss. Non stop DFK (unless our mouths were otherwise occupied) and true GFE. In my prev post I intimated that her bj skills were a bit lacking, this time was much better. Not top ten list yet but if she continues to improve she will be there soon. MPOS and she's as tight and wet as ever. Since she had some time before her next appointment we chatted a bit and she even made us some coffee. Obviously unrushed we went over the hour by quite a bit snuggling and kissing and talking ...... she tried to decline a tip asking me to buy her dinner next time instead but I insisted on both.

Which leads to the bad news. She leaves tomorrow (Thursday). Ok, why am I being an ass and reviewing her then? Because there's more good news: She plans to return in a couple months to see us again!!! She said she will text or email me a bit in advance so I can spread the word. Maybe next time we can convince her to stay and never leave ..... :mrgreen:

i had talked to her last night and was going to see her today before she left, but something came up and she couldn't make it. very very sad indeed. but she did say she would call me when she's back. it should be end of august. can't wait. she is almost my perfect dream girl.

Can you PM her contact (Niaomi )to me too?:-D

If you go and read the last few posts you'll see she has left town.

Do you guys even read the posts? She's no longer here, when she comes back she will put an ad somewhere and those who see it will post about it I'm sure.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.