DATY-beware HPV

She told me to "Walk This Way"....and give it a kiss "like this"

Just in case you've never listened to the words...this song is all about cunnilingus

She told me to "Walk This Way"....and give it a kiss "like this"

Just in case you've never listened to the words...this song is all about cunnilingus

One of my favorite lines in a song: "you ain't seen nothing till you're down on the Muffin & you're sure to be a changing yer ways!"

• Like 1

I like that too

And

"nothin like the lovin with her sister and her cousin, and it started with a little kiss....like this" is good too.

Or (I was a high school loser ..never made it with the ladies til the boys told me something I missed)

"my next door neighbour had a daughter with a favour, so I gave her just a little kiss...like this"

Guest *l**e

this study has sooo many holes in it. The facts don't support the premise. You have to ignore so many variables in order to find the connection, I think I could prove a link between elephant riding and pregnancy more easily.

I truly dislike fear mongering, sensationalistic studies like this one.

All that said, if it worries you, protect yourself accordingly...live and let live, right

Guest c**io**m7

Apparently the black char from a properly grilled slab of meat also causes cancer...I won't stop eating meat from the bbq and I am certainly going to continue to enjoy the sweet honey to be found where two sexy thighs come together.

Guest a**4*

Well dum ass Micheal Douglas blames his cancer on daty along comes bullshit bus spreading bullshit i do not have sucker on my forehead i enjoy daty very much will continue to enjoying daty, so you believe what you want to believe that leaves more for me to enjoy.If you believe in this bull change your name to sucker rather than tucker i don't ride on a bullshit bus or a clown bus my two cents worths not much but it's some..

People who are outside get hit by lightning 1,399,982,432x more than people who stay inside so don't go outside, right?

• Like 1

Well dum ass Micheal Douglas blames his cancer on daty along comes bullshit bus spreading bullshit i do not have sucker on my forehead i enjoy daty very much will continue to enjoying daty, so you believe what you want to believe that leaves more for me to enjoy.If you believe in this bull change your name to sucker rather than tucker i don't ride on a bullshit bus or a clown bus my two cents worths not much but it's some..

Michael Douglas saying that might keep some guys away from Catherine ZJ.....maybe that was his angle?

I truly don't understand the fear mongering going on. There is always, even in so called monogamous relationships (lets face it, affairs do happen) a risk of contracting a disease. Maybe celibacy is the solution to avoid all risks in being intimate with another person.

But here are some other risks in day to day life, should they all be avoided?

http://www.riskcomm.com/visualaids/riskscale/datasources.php

RG

• Like 3

Everything causes cancer, and we're all going to die anyway, so just enjoy life while you can instead of living in fear of everything!

I enjoy eating va-jay-jay too much to give it up. Wet, delicious, female juices *drools*

• Like 1

Guest d**eye***y

wasnt he also a chain smoker and heavy drinker...but he blames it on the pu pu pu pu pussy...

Be aware of what?

"Throat cancer is considered to be uncommon and a small percentage of people with HPV develop cancer because of the virus. The finding does not suggest abstaining from oral or vaginal sex."

Pretty sensationalist headline for something that we don't really need to worry about don't you think?

Ladies, just so you know, for every pussy onesquared doesn't eat, I'm going to eat two! :-D

This response is so freakin' good!! :) That's right honey, looks like you're gonna have a big quota to fill, and you sound like a man up to the task. oxox, Anna

• Like 2