Just encouraging new members to check out another dimension of the cerb experience by clicking the Social Groups tab at the top of the page.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/group.php

There are groups on all sorts of subjects, from travel and different regions of the country, to beer, food, wine and whiskey, to spinners, BBW's, boobies, bums, and even cats and dogs!. And of course redheads, lots and lots of redheads :)

It's a good way to meet other members with similar interests, and to exchange information.

Most groups are public, so you can just join the ones that interest you after having a look around. Some are private, meaning you have to contact the cerb member who's identified as the group administrator, to get an invitation to join.

• Like 3

Thank You for this post.As A Newbie On Here I try to read all the awesome advice from the Long Time members.I really Like the Social Group aspect Of things on here. However I was was wondering If There Were any Groups on Plus Size and BBW.If Not I was wondering what was the procedure in starting a new group.

Just a reminder about the social group experience on cerb. Click the Social Groups tab at the top of the screen, and be introduced to a whole new dimension of fun and like-minded people.

Lots of new groups lately, and lots of postings.

Enjoy!!

• Like 1

If you count the number of posts, the two hottest threads on cerb are not on the main board but in the social group area. Both Ass Worship and Redhead Appreciation Group (RHAG) have over 6000 posts each, and hundreds of members.

Fun, dynamic, and sexy! That's our social groups.

Click on the tab on the top of the cerb home page, or enter through your user cp.

And have fun!

Here's a sample from RHAG

tumblr_mus04tdT5X1r62m2no1_500.jpg

tumblr_muawprTYkP1sztnw4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtinvm7b3U1s54lrdo1_500.jpg

Edited by Cato
  • Like 1

An invitation to visit the social group area on cerb. There's been lots of new posts in many of them, and you will find something you like! :)

• Like 1

An invitation to visit the social group area on cerb. There's been lots of new posts in many of them, and you will find something you like! :)

I'm guilty of not visiting my favorite groups often but, dog lovers in particular doesn't get any attention, imo, as do many:( So I stopped going, perhaps it's time to visit more:)

• Like 2