Well after months of thinking about seeing Raven I made the move and called her up. She isn't my normal type ( 35 - 45 years old ) but I was very interested in seeing her. Around 21 or 22 years old and has that shy little school girl look that I do like.

Anyways she put on a school girl outfit and with her glasses on I was ready to burst of out of my pants.

She is a GFE that may or may not do BBBJ ( ymmv ) and Daty / MSOG / and some kissing as well.

The first round was quick because she is without a doubt the tightest SP I have ever seen..... then we cleaned up and went for round two.

Overall I would see her again and think she is going to work hard at pleasing her clients. I really found that she loved what she was doing and her price was reasonable as well.

Contact me for contact info if you are interested

Thanks

Guest MR_DAVE

i have her number and supposed to meet her tues night...... any adviseshe mentioned FULL FULL service........did you try that....no condom?

Guest MidnightRaven - NO LONGER VALID
you will have to Email her for pics ...... she is going to start advertising on EC soon as well

Um... I will not be on EC, any time soon I said I would think about it. I am a very off to the shadows person. and wish not to have my pictures on there. but I will be posting a web site of mine own in the next couple of months.

yeah well know that you all know I am a memeber on here feel free to ask me questions to know more.

_Raven_

Guest MidnightRaven - NO LONGER VALID

I am very unhappy with some people in whom have been calling me. Please DO NOT CALL me!