Photoshop magic

This won't be that amazing to anyone that is a Photoshop junkie, but pretty cool to those who are not. Or disturbing if you're a woman seriously concerned about the media portrayal of the female figure.

The rest of the page is in french has nothing to do with the video...just gives a history of Photoshop.

How to lose weight with Photoshop

OMG! Do you know how long that would have taken that person to do all that! I have well over 14 years experience using photoshop and it would take me days to pull that one off and I don't think I could do the face and hair that good (who has that much time to prove something like that could be done!)

This is not something that is easily done.... and they did a amazing job on her face and hair... Usually when someone alters a body they take 5 to 10 pounds off (NOT 150+) lol

Thanks for sharing the link

Guest s******ecan****

fascinating...definitely worth taking the time to watch the video

What a talented individual. Just wonder what percentage of the media we actually see that has been enhanced.

What a talented individual. Just wonder what percentage of the media we actually see that has been enhanced.

I'd say almost all of it is enhanced.

OMG! Do you know how long that would have taken that person to do all that! I have well over 14 years experience using photoshop and it would take me days to pull that one off and I don't think I could do the face and hair that good (who has that much time to prove something like that could be done!)

Obviously all the actions were sped up to keep the video short, but looks like whoever did it could have completed it in a hour or less. And don't forget, we're talking about computers and the internet here...there are LOTS of people out there with that much time to get crazy good at this stuff. Like this photo retouching is probably the only touching that guy has done on a lady in a long while ;)

Ahh one of the downfalls of being a geek:lol:

It's not all bad...I got some in me. But not totally...everybody knows you never go full geek ;)