Cavendish Country Fest?

So who are you going to see play?

So many amazing bands to see, not sure how to decide!

Prices are decent for general access, considering you have a whole day to spend:)

So who are you seeing? Have you been to the even before?

Hope the rain stays away!

Interested in seeing who plans to go, and who you would pick! I would see them all, but just not enough time! lol

I have been to est before and it is an excellent event. It is well organized and the venue is awesome. I would recommend it to anyone.

Kenny Chesney on Saturday would be a wicked show. Too bad I'm booked up that day or I'd be there. Emerson Drive on Sunday I'm attending. Hope I have enough time to catch Dixie Chicks Sunday evening before I depart.

OMG what a great show! I seen Emerson Dr, Dixie Chicks and a new artist I was not familiar with....Deric Ruttan??...amazing time!

The only draw back is the amount of inexperienced drinkers who had waaayyyyy too much on a sunny day, these types should eventually be cut off with their kind of behavior! With the amount of people there, and the amount of security, they should be cutting some off from purchasing more alcohol!

All in all, was happy to go, and have fun:) Will return for sure!

• Like 1

Yah, I was there too, it was a bit hotter than usual for PEI, but it didn't stop the great performances....Kenny Chesney rocked!! And the Chicks still looked like chicks, smokin hottt....can't wait for next year!! :)

As I arrived the down pour stopped( Just for me aha)

It was amazing, I hade the opportunity to spent the concert with a gorgeous

doll( to say the least)

I'm definitely going to visit this stunning Island many,many more times.

I got to the concert at 2, not to many people were there yet it was a great atmasphere and three different spots u could listen to different artist's. Around four there was a 30min rainstorm, it cooled things down and the ground dryed up right away( not to mention all the wet white tight shirts lol)

The dixe chicks stole the show, i wonder if the girls on cerb are good singers, cause throat and mouth control must have a big part in singing :-P

• Like 1