Pink kitty Chelsey

I saw Chelsey with Pink Kitty this afternoon and was very happy with the service. I have used this agency 4 times now and all my expectations have been met. Chelsey, a 20yr old brunette, busty, answered the door in this amazing white one piece and greeted me with an amazing seductive lap dance. After my motor was running on overdrive she gave me a deep massage and an amazing GFE experience.

I would have to say i would see her again, however i am really stuck on Veronica who i must say has to be the best SP i have ever had, by far.

The staff that runs this agency are so patient and informative, i love it!

I wonder if Jessica is single, i would like to take her out!

hey did she offer bbbj or dfk or greek or daty ??? i love getting a lap dance before the main course...i wanna try her sometime

Looks like she's already gone from Pink Kitty!

I called the agency about Chelsey (I have a thing for brunettes!) but instead they recommended another girl to me (Veronica). Must be because she was not with them anymore.

I'll wait for now but I'll call them again when I'll have more time. It's too good an agency and they have really pretty girls!

Hi there,

I just wanted to respond to Rick falcon. No!! we do not have Chelsey working wiht us anymore. We are a clean, drug free agency and when we found out about her "extra-curricular" activities, we could not allow ourselves to be associated with her. We are all about providing safe, clean and discreet environments for our clientelle.

That said, she is now working for Velvet Empire I think she answers the phones for those guys. So if you insist on seeing her you can find them in the Ottawa Sun.

Take care,

Jessica

are there ne pics of chelsey newhere?

is there ne pics of here ne where? chesley that is...