Sashafox (Previously Holly from PK now indie)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

I met Holly this afternoon.

Holly is a natural blonde with blue eyes, pale skin some freckles. She is from the west (she is of Scottish roots and I think naturally she is a red head) and new to business and Ottawa. She is very polite, with nice and friendly attitudes and was accommodating to my needs. She is a safe GFE and provided the services that I was looking for. She is very innocent looking young lady. Please treat her very well.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Nice review, you made me look for pics of her, and other lineup. No album pics for pkjessica, I looked on Ott@N and they don't have holly there (I think their site is pretty outdated there, not sure) and they (Pink Kitty) don't have their agency profile on EC anymore.... is there a link somewhere?

Thanks, SA. I had been intrigued by her very appealing picture on CL. I was waiting for the Cowboy to say it was a fake. Glad to find out in this case she's the real thing.

SA,

Thanks for the recommendation. It appears you had a wonderful date!

I had the chance to meet Sasha today who was introduced to me by Jolie. I met her at an east end apartment and man she is faboulous. Sasha is friendly, sweet, playful and easy to chat with. She provides a true GFE experience with everything you would expect - great body and very passionate. Her pics do not do her justice as she is much hotter in person with breast to die for.She is young and in excellent shape. I will not go into the details of the session but I can say with confidence that I will definetly be going back for more.

All I can say if you have chance you should give her a try.:grin:

• Like 1

Thanks for this. I wasn't aware of her before. If she's even better looking in person than her pics, she must be very hot indeed, because her picutures are great!

Thank's ertw

I have had Sasha on my radar for awhile now. With your description of services (thanks) I will just have to see her. Sasha is cute as a button.

She advertises on CL as well.

This most excellent news, she is a doll...perhaps a duo with Jolie could be a thought?? yummy:mrgreen:

I've been getting alot of pm's lately regarding a service that I don't offer and

I was kind of wondering why, until I finally clued in and read the little letters at the beginning of this ad lol. E-Thankyou so much for all the nice things you said about me, but just to clarify, I do NOT offer bbbj. Thanks!

etrw_rules (or mod could I suppose) would be the best people to PM to have this removed. It would solve a lot of questions before they are asked. This is why it is important to choose those little boxes carefully!:)

I've been getting alot of pm's lately regarding a service that I don't offer and

I was kind of wondering why, until I finally clued in and read the little letters at the beginning of this ad lol. E-Thankyou so much for all the nice things you said about me, but just to clarify, I do NOT offer bbbj. Thanks!

She goes by the name Sashafox - she is blonde, she is a spinner, she is radiant, she is charming and a chatterbox! She is my kinda gal!!! She is a safe GFE. Sashafox is the real deal. I know her from her PK days when she went by a different name and when we met up a few times for late night encounters. She remembers me for my spontaneous laughter and my knack to make her giggle.

We met up recently after months of separation - and caught up we did. As I walked into her locale she greeted me dressed in a lovely red and black corset and black thong. (What is it with my dates, they all want to impress me with their thongs - they must be hoping I will add their pic to the thong of the day thread - well ladies, that can be arranged). ;-)

The door was not fully closed as she planted those full lips on mine and took me on a trip down memory lane....

As we wandered into her suite we started catching up on all that's happened in the last couple months.. but somewhere in the conversation as we were lying on her bed, I crawled over to her, and took ownership of those lips. We were still fully dressed but I needed some of that Sasha sugar and she obliged with a sweet helping. As we kissed our hands roamed each others bodies till finally she says ok mister - off with it - Well - how could I say no as I sprang off the bed, and removed my apparel.

As I crawled back beside her for another helping of kisses I stole some as the sexy Sasha motioned me to lie on my stomach...what is she up to??? Hmmm..

As I lay there this sweet lady got up, got some massage oil and proceeded to give me a most refreshing back rub....damn. Then she motioned me to turn...she then administered a most refreshing safe oral massage, stimulating, seducing, salivating...

In no time she had me at attention. Sensing my reactions the seductive Sasha slid over me, taking control, taking charge, taking over. She took me - I could not resist, yes, I remember this familiar place as she pounded me slowly then fast, gripping me and making me feel wave after wave of contractions in her body.

But Sasha knows I'm a lover not a fighter - and in the blink of an eye, I held her, and turned her over to administer a pounding of my own. Slow, then fast as she whispered sweet nothings in my ear. I reached down nibbling at those lovely breasts one at a time, I remember them now...I reached up again to suck on her lips and work my way over to her ear. As I lovingly bit her ear, she moaned, turned her head and bit my lip ... then dished me a deep french kiss. Damn I gotta remember what turns her on..it's been so long...

The heat, the passion, the animal like instincts, the raging hormones meant Sasha and Seymour were satisfying their sexual urges - and satisfied we were as the sweat poured, senses heightened and sexual cravings were silenced. But silent we were not...with every stroke, I felt her tighten in a grip.. I mention this and she giggles - but suddenly I felt it applied with more vigor - damn, she's ripping me to shreds and like the sexual being I am, I'm enjoying it.

Slowly, but surely, Sasha overpowered me, sending me into spasm after spasm of orgasmic explosion. Damn!!

Thanks Sasha for seducing Seymour! I shall succumb to the Sashafox experience - again.

Seriously seduced, sweaty and spent!

Yours Seymour!

I've seen many SP's before some of them were great, but i never felt that encouraged to write a recommendation about anybody, until today after i met sasha.

Sasha has it all, she's hot, genuine, sweet, sexy and honest. Her picture and the recommendations drew me to see her. But she still topped my expectations.

I think it's pretty simple yet it's hard to find, if the SP is hot and enjoys what she does and truly honest about her services, you have your favorite girl and for me that was Sasha.

While I won't get into the details of our session, I can tell you that i enjoyed every minute of it and she just showed me a whole new meaning to the words non-rushed and GFE that i never expected and never experienced before.

Thank you Sasha for the great time!

Let me say up front I had a GREAT time with Sasha. Her pictures are 100% her... one of the few sp's who are confident enough to post a face pic, and this girl has reason to be confident. Of the ones she has posted on CERB, I'd say THIS will give the best sense of her beauty. Slim, youthful blonde with a smile that would melt granite.

I discovered Sasha on Craigs, then checked her out on CERB; no review, but at least she was a member here, which was a big plus. I messaged her about a few details, and she responded very quickly. After a couple of exchanges, I asked if I could see her late Wednesday night, she said "sure", and provided contact details. As it turned out, I wasn't free until early Thursday morning (close to 1:00 am by the time my business was concluded) and I called her. No problem, come right over!

Oh... here's a bit to make you smile... it sure made me smile. On the way over, the phone buzzed again: Sasha asking if I could do her a HUGE favour and pic her up a phone card on the way so she wouldn't have to go out in the cold.. lol. I said sure, and a few minutes later was at her door. Sasha answered my knock in 5 inch heels and the cutest black and fuscia lingerie... could NOT have been hotter.

Sasha is slim with full, natural breasts, absolutely flawless.. and I do mean PERFECT skin, sassy bottle-blonde hair, and a few very cute piercings, including one above her eye-brow that dances and sparkles when she smiles (something she does often). I handed her the phone card along with her compensation and I was suddenly "her hero" for the rest of the evening. She was genuinely appreciative for the tiny favour, and there are few things more arousing to a man than being treated like a hero!

We proceeded to her tastefully decorated bedroom, and both slipped out of our clothes. I explained I was an oral only guy(just a personal preference) and she proceeded, after a bit of touching and caressing, to treat me to one of the most enjoyable cbj's I've ever had. A perfect mix of tongue teasing to full erection, slipping on the glove with her mouth, eye contact(ah, those mischievous blue eyes)... then deep, slow sucking alternated with impossibly fast and enthusiastic head bobbing(hmmm.... getting hard again at the memory). She'd bring me almost over the edge, then slow down... smile, and make me last a little longer. When it finally came time for me to explode, I did so to the accompaniment of appreciative groans and moans from Sasha.

Afterwards, she helped with clean up, and far from being rushed out, she lay warm and naked beside me and we chatted about anything and everything as my hands explored her soft curves. (We even commiserated over the current cold snap in the weather... )

The cost for this adventure was a mere $140.00 (plus the phone card, which she offered to take off the top, but I said forget it... it's your tip) for the somewhat longer than half hour visit. The hour was $200, but as it was close to 2:00 already, I didn't want to keep her too late.

Repeat? Certainly, when I am in Ottawa again (though I get here less often than I'd like). Sasha is friendly, warm, and stunningly lovely. Treat her well!

Jim

From the moment she answered the phone and said "hey, long time I haven't heard your voice" I knew I must venture out in the rain, cold and windy conditions to see her. Our trademark for meeting is me working long hours and pretty much calling her up as opportunity knocks, usually for a late night encounter.

From the moment I arrived and she greeted me at the door with a warm embrace and passionate kiss, I knew I am guaranteed an amazing experience. My jaw dropped as I admired the brand new black and pink ensemble she was decked out in. Now Sasha was a little concerned that I didn't like this outfit, but I quickly reassured her - it is all good. Damn I'm speechless, it is that good!

Led by the hand to her inner playroom, I was invited to get comfortable. Well comfort came as I wandered into Sasha's bed on my knees to meet her in the middle. As she was in mid sentence I came in for closer re-acquaintance with those lips. How rude of me to cut her off mid sentence .... I apologized, and allowed her to finish her sentence as I slowly took her from a kneeling position to lying on her back, and me over top of her savoring those lips and admiring those eyes.

The kisses flowed and I savored them. We broke off to catch up on life and love since our last face to face meeting. Those details of course are not meant for this audience. Sasha of course is quite talented and was freeing me of my clothing as she was talking.

Needless to say, once I was free, she too dispensed with the black and pink ensemble to reveal even more of her fine form. Fine it is as she coaxed me into one of her soothing, relaxing massages. Just what the doctor ordered after a busy long week.

But she was not done with me .... upon requesting me to turn over, this little temptress pounced on me and administered some more of that lip massage, she does so well. She was giving junior some attention too and reached down to tuck him into his raincoat on this rainy night. As I closed my eyes to let her have her ways with me, I felt her warm body on mine, felt the warmth of her mouth as she proceeded to massage junior.

With all this heat and excitement and the attention from Sasha, junior was ready for a little pleasure trip and of course Sasha being the fine hostess that she is, took charge by mounting junior and reaching down to share some more of those sensual kisses Seymour loves so much.

Sasha is psychic and knew that I was enjoying this pleasure trip and we continued the adventure as I turned her onto her back and continued our lovemaking rhythm without skipping a beat. Her moans and writhing commenced and her hands were busy, holding, touching, pulling as we kept our pace.

Pacing ourselves, our kissing frenzy continued. Her moans of pleasure, a few strategic instructions to assist in achieving sexual bliss combined with the arching of her back, her hands pulling me in tighter and tighter and loving bites on my lip - ooohh Sasha!!!

Some strategic sweet nothings in these tender moments, some guidance to "don't stop" and "right there" meant the end result was the lady was taken care of. Having gotten this far on this pleasure trip, of course the lovely Sasha ensured that I too would arrive with her and arrive I did with great gusto and wobbly knees.

As we cleaned up, we continued our conversation until it was time for me to leave. But not before I stole some more of those sweet kisses. That's a hell of a way to start a weekend! Sasha is without a doubt, one hot, sexy, passionate, multi-talented young woman. As always, treat her with respect. In keeping with our trademark Sasha, because the night belongs to us - 10000 Maniacs!

Thanks babe and see you soon! <for you readers, this pink font is an inside thing :wink:>

Seymour, you lucky dog. I was trying to set something up with this doll last night but I could not make the planets align. Looks like you might have got my appointment. She is a cutie that has alluded me all to long. I hope to change that soon.

What more can be said that hasn't been said already, seriously I'm at a loss for words.

This pretty blue eye'd doll had me captivated at the sound of her voice and from there things only got better. I've been curious about this pretty filly for some time now and envious that Seymour always seemed to land the late night date with her.

Not this time my friend, not this time. I showed up to her discrete location, latched my horsey to to the hitching most and made my way up to her place only to find a fresh faced golden blonde hair gal with the prettiest sparkling blue eyes that with the batt of her pretty lashes would bring any man to his knees. They almost did!

You know things are going to be good when your greeted at the door in a sexy bustier the girls where out and they were on display, quite the display I might add. While I kicked off my boots she grabbed by coat and flashed her cute little bum my way, lordy, I thought to my self this is gonna be good. She grabbed me by the hand led me to the boudoir which was tastefully laid out with lovely aromatic candles twinkling and setting the mood.

After some formalities and "how ya doins" we got down to business things started off with a wonderful massage not too soft not too hard, just right it's a wonderful feeling to have a pretty filly like that straddled across you as her hands roam to relieve the tension from head to toe. We had a lot to talk about as we've had some interesting near run ins in the past, we laughed chatted between caresses and kisses. Her giggle is contagious at first I though she was laughin at my buckaroo who was a little shy at first, but eventual came to his calling.

My lips and hands were encouraged to explore the wonderful landscape that is her body, my what a body it is. soft, smooth and yet toned and curvy. I must say her pert breasts were the most wonderful tasting breasts I've cum across in a long time :) (inside joke) Her delightfully responsive nipples were so cute and tasty I could have stayed there for hours. Now this pretty gal knows her stuff when it comes to her mad oral skillzz, she has a unique and pleasurable technique to bring you to sensory arousal I'd not experience in that manner in quite some time.

More kisses giggles and pleasures before I could hold on no more, at this point there was no question I had enjoyed myself the evidence was quite obvious :) the pleasantries continued with a mutual clean up and some more pillow talk and cuddles. Not a clock watcher for sure but your experience may vary, be sure to be clean charming and respectful to this pretty lady and you are sure to have a wonderful safe gfe like non other. Kisses and cuddles at the door and teasing whisper in my ear as I walked out the door "good night gorgeous" she purred in my ear, I almost melted on the spot again. What a terrific time this pretty filly showed this cowboy. I plan to see her again if Seymour hasn't booked her full up already!

Next time sasha boots and the hat!

Guest M*L**0
Just to clarify, she is again working with us.. So you know how to reach her.

Cheers

Is she still with PK???

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.