Any more reviews of Brittney?

Guest jugular64

Was wondering if anyone has had an appointment with Brittney lately. Her ad on EC looks inviting but have heard some "rumours" of potential bait and switch and/or agency problems. Can anyone confirm?

1st attempt to set something up with Brittney a month ago (approx). Next day when went to hotel, I called to get the room number. Was told by her room mate Amy who answered her phone, that Brittney was not there. She never showed up or called back!!

2nd attempt this morning. I was intrigued by her ad and eager to meet her. The voice that answered the phone seemed different, but when asked indicated she WAS Brittney! We set up an appointment for 2 hours later. This time she indicated the location was a different hotel. When I showed up at the hotel, I called for the room number. As before, I asked to speak with Brittney. She gave me the room number. But when the door open ... I was in shock thinking that her pics certainly didn't appear that she was much older than advertised!! The lady indicated Brittney sometimes doesn't show up for her appointments? The lady indicated she could still provide a good time?!! I am thinking, doesn't show up for her appointments, who was I talking to on the phone moments ago who gave me the room number!! Talk about a waste of gas driving across the city and a major waste of my time!!! No surprise, I left!!

Guest RogerHeading

Same experience, two no shows, and finally did meet a third time. I also was shocked by her appearance. Indeed she may be much older than her ad claims.

Same experience, two no shows, and finally did meet a third time. I also was shocked by her appearance. Indeed she may be much older than her ad claims.

A couple of people on this site have mentioned how "shocking" she is. What exactly is so shocking about her? And how old would you say she is if her ad says 21?

Hi again, the reason I found her so shocking was that the pictures show a very thin lady and the ad indicates she is 21. Sure, all the ads are skewed abit, the lady that answered the door was at least 10 to 15 years older and although she had bleached blond hair, was much rounder and voluptuous. Considering I had just seconds before spoke to "Brittney" to get the room number, this was absolutely NOT what I was expecting. Clearly the lady seen the look on my face and indicated that Brittney was not available, but offered her time instead.

Guest RogerHeading

Yes I agree about mid to late thirties in age. What I found so shocking was her very poor condition, and I don't really want to elaborate or they may kick me off this system. There are many excellant service providers in Winnipeg on this system. I would never recommend Brittney

This thread has been closed and a number of comments were deleted as they are bordering slander! This girl did not receive any recommendations or favorable reviews. Lets leave it at that and move on!!