Stood up, third time now.

Its really weird, I've been stood up, three times now from very reputable long-time SP's.

I booked way in advance, so its not like it was just sudden last minute booking. They agreed to the date and time of our appointment, and when I send a text to get the location that day, I get no response back.

Is this normal?

I've had SP's bump our appointment at the very last minute (which is not cool either), but I wonder if this flakiness is normal in the industry? Since so many scream at no-shows or last minute cancellers then threaten to ruin the hobbyists rep.

Perhaps, since she is as you say a reputable lady, email her and ask her why three times she stood you up?

My experience has been that ladies are professional and reputable. Being stood up, in my experience (three years this July) hasn't happened, and poor or no encounters are very few and far between.

I would contact her to find out why she stood you up if a concern to you. Or just move on to see another provider. There are many wonderful professional ladies out there

RG

It was 3 different SP's. I asked two, but never got a reply from either of them. The third I just didnt bother asking because two prior never answered, so I had a feeling this one wouldnt either and I felt like it was a waste of my time and disrespectful, considering it was agreed upon.

• Like 1

I've had appointments cancelled because of some issue on their end. But in all those cases, they informed me in advance. So this isn't the norm in my experience.

You definitely have had bad luck.

Personally I've never had a issue in the 2 plus years I've been visiting the ladies from Ottawa. So far I have always booked using CERB PM's a day or two in advance, called at the agreed upon time to get the location. Never a problem.

If your booking way in advance, maybe you need to remind them the day before your rendezvous of the agreed date and time.

Its really weird, I've been stood up, three times now from very reputable long-time SP's.

I booked way in advance, so its not like it was just sudden last minute booking. They agreed to the date and time of our appointment, and when I send a text to get the location that day, I get no response back.

Im just curious, since you say you book so far in advance, did you confirm the day prior or a few days prior? other than just texting for the location the day of? As personally to me, if you don't confirm the day prior we have no date.

• Like 7

Im just curious, since you say you book so far in advance, did you confirm the day prior or a few days prior? other than just texting for the location the day of? As personally to me, if you don't confirm the day prior we have no date.

Yes, I do send a reminder text 24 hours prior, and I usually get a response with "ok, send me a message tomorrow at X:XX time for location details".

Guest realnicehat

Wow, that is a run of bad luck. Were all of these ladies Kingston Sp's? I have a tendency to only book visiting Sp's and have always found them exceedingly reliable.

Guest C**Tra****er

I had it happen once in Ottawa. I arranged the rendezvous about a month before my business trip, regularly kept in tough with the SP to build the anticipation and confirmed the day before and the day of the encounter, right up to one hour before. She never showed and never provided an explanation.

Wow, that is a run of bad luck. Were all of these ladies Kingston Sp's? I have a tendency to only book visiting Sp's and have always found them exceedingly reliable.

Yeah they were Kingston SP's. I like locals because I know I they are generally available and not traveling out of town too much, if at all. Plus the visiting SP's tend to be far more pricier.

It's unfortunate that you've gotten such bad luck with trying to meet with these ladies.

Just don't let a few bad apples ruin it for you. You seem to know what you're talking about in your posts and you seem polite as well as knowledgable on the subject so I'm guessing its not your approach or anything in regards to that.

All I can say is. Keep trying :)

I would suggest contacting the third SP doesn't matter if she writes back or not just to ease your mind. Who knows maybe she will respond back!

Guest realnicehat
Yeah they were Kingston SP's. I like locals because I know I they are generally available and not traveling out of town too much, if at all. Plus the visiting SP's tend to be far more pricier.

I agree, you do pay a little more for the visiting ladies however I find that because they are here specifically to work they tend to be very focussed on the task at hand.

The girls that live in town do just that, they LIVE here. How often has your personal life interfered with work? A sick child unexpectedly home from school, your parents drop by, a 15 minute doctors appointment takes 2 hours.....life just gets in the way sometimes. I do agree however, that not cancelling or responding is not very professional. The only thing you can really do about it is refuse to reward that kind of behaviour by booking elsewhere.

Sadly, there isn't a a 3 year post secondary course so most ladies learn as they go. Some improve, some excel, some disappear. I think the same can be said of the clients. Some men learn to navigate well and have great experiences, others are not so lucky.

Perhaps if the decriminalization happens someone can open a school? I like the sound of "Professor Cat".

In the meantime I hope things turn around for you.

**I just want to add that by no means am I knocking the local providers. There are a few with excellent reviews that I hope to meet very soon.**

Edited by realnicehat
added something

Dori, why don't you take the train up to Ottawa? Make a bit of a day trip. I don't know what it's like in Kingston, but I've had nothing but exceptional experiences in Ottawa.

Hey Hun,

I hate being stood up by someone that i have seen and trust. I do have to say text messages are not as reliable as we think they are.....Telus phones where down all day on xmas. xox Amber x

Guest c**io**m7

Stood up 3 times? Man, that blows!!

I have to agree with piano, take a trip to Ottawa, you'll be glad you did. You'll be like a kid in a candy shop.

Guest P**aq

This could just be a case of bad luck. I've also had 2 encounters ( with lengthy drives) where I have gone to the in call and she wasn't there at our arranged time. In both cases there were extenuating circumstances (sudden family passings).

I screwed up once, and didn't confirm....tried calling on the way to her location and the fine lady was, well, understandably *incensed* with me.

I rebooked with her another day, and made sure I left a suitable recompense....I believe it was the complete amount owed for the first visit.

We've gotten along well since!