Pretty/Cute face Recommendations?

Who do you guys recommend for pretty faces, or cute faces?

There's way too many SP's in Kingston that, how shall I put this lightly, you can tell by their face are drug users/or former drug users.

So I want to avoid those at all cost.

Guest realnicehat

I think I just read that Hannah Star is visiting soon. She is super cute and a lot of fun. I found nothing in her appearance that made me think she was anything but a fitness nut.

If Annessa is travelling down that way, you will be in for a treat.... she is one of the most beautiful women I have EVER met.

• Like 1

Me three when it comes to Lola! I've only had the pleasure of meeting her once...but very pretty and sweet. I'd also recommend Charlotte Q...she's got that GND innocent look. Both well worth meeting!

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

Having recently met her, I'm going to have to jump on the Lola bandwagon. Her smile alone will weaken your knees.

And, should you decide to venture in to the massage side of things I would highly recommend the lovely lady directly above this post.

Anna Sweet from BP...a blonde Nicole Kidman-esque looking woman with high cheekbones, striking eyes and flawless skin.

• Like 1

Anna Sweet from BP...a blonde Nicole Kidman-esque looking woman with high cheekbones, striking eyes and flawless skin.

Thanks Ktown 76! So damn sweet!