And don't know where to start

First of all I am in to Arabian ladies

I like a girl that is shorter then me 5'6"

Between the age 19-25

Slim to a little bit chubby

I'm a guy that like things easy

Calm, and romantic

I don't know who to pick, and when,

I prefer out calls into my private apartment but I'm not so much familiar with the whole process

What would she expect before/once she gets there?

Do you give the donation before or after the service?

How do I know that she likes her job before booking an appointment?

Do you ever become friends with a SP?

Is it ok to ask for ID before getting into something? because I heard a lot of stories about SP Reporting abuse against their clients (with all do respect to all the SP on the website)

I'm not that experienced so is there a lady that is specialized with non-experienced men?

Is it safe to go down on an SP or make out?

And I'm the type of guy that likes to satisfy, so would it be easy to satisfy an SP?

If you have any girls close to the description could please suggest her

Sorry for asking many question

but I still have many more questions to come

And thanks all for giving me your time to read and hopefully reply

Guest realnicehat

What MOD said x 10

I've been a member here for a while but have relatively few posts. I spent the last couple of years just browsing this forum and it is pretty awesome what you can learn.

There are insightful posts from all perspectives and you will quickly find out which ladies you are interested not just from their photos (oh my, the photos) but also their sense of humour and intelligence.

Enjoy your reading (no one is going to do your homework for you) and good luck.

First of all, welcome to CERB!

I don't know who to pick, and when,

Do your research! Look up some Recommendations, check out girls' websites, PM them beforehand, look in the Ads section... there is a wealth of knowledge available to you to find the right person.

I prefer out calls into my private apartment but I'm not so much familiar with the whole process

There are many SPs who offer outcalls to apartments, but keep in mind if you are a new client some SPs may not be comfortable with this at first. Everyone is different, though, so again, talk it out!

What would she expect before/once she gets there?

This has been covered a lot, in many threads on this board. Some main points:

Make Sure You Are CLEAN - Shower, brush your teeth, make sure your nails are trimmed, scrub/trim your junk, guzzle some mouthwash. Etc.

BE POLITE - treat it like a date. Nice clients make for happy SPs, and happy SPs are good to their clients.

PAY UPFRONT - offer the lady your envelope as soon as she walks in the door, or leave it on a table in front of her. Don't be offended if she counts it in front of you.

DO NOT SHORTCHANGE - Duh.

Do you give the donation before or after the service?

Upfront. Always upfront.

How do I know that she likes her job before booking an appointment?

This is something you can never *really* know, but assume she does. You should know if you've spoken to her beforehand. And if not, you can always ask!

Do you ever become friends with a SP?

From my own experience, I can tell you personally I tend to develop a friendship with my clients, but I don't mix business and pleasure. My personal life is personal, and I don't see or date anyone who is or has been a client. Period.

Is it ok to ask for ID before getting into something? because I heard a lot of stories about SP Reporting abuse against their clients (with all do respect to all the SP on the website)

I would never show my ID to a client. I refuse outright to give my personal information, including my real name/last name, to anyone. I won't get into that can of worms, but first of all it would be rude and impolite to ask for, and second it's an invasion of the lady's privacy.

I'm not that experienced so is there a lady that is specialized with non-experienced men?

Most ladies have a knack for getting past your jitters - let her know in advance that you are inexperienced so she knows to take the lead.

Is it safe to go down on an SP or make out?

How do you know it's ever really "safe"? Even if you are in a monogamous relationship, you never *really* know what's happening behind closed doors. Take percautions, use protection, get tested. Hell, get tested before and after if it will make you feel better.

And I'm the type of guy that likes to satisfy, so would it be easy to satisfy an SP?

Again, you can never know that. Every person is different, every encounter is different, the chemistry between people is different. I know as a woman, some days are easier to cum than others, I get off with some people and not with others, some days honestly it's just too much work and I don't feel like it. That's something you can never guarantee.

Hope that helps!

• Like 5

I agree with Mod and other posters in the spirit that education and information are your best allies. Familiarize yourself with the discussions on this board. A lot of subjects have been covered over the years and during that time, opinions have evolved. You have some interesting reading ahead. Enjoy.

I for one, won't get upset with anyone if they ask earnest questions. You gotta start somewhere, right? I like to think we can ask questions here without getting flamed. Ask & many here will render an honest & frank opinion. Opinions may not be 100% right or happy, but hey, we're all human, yes?

Play safe.

Respect yourself.

Respect others.

• Like 2

ummm... yeah. What they said.

I mean this in the nicest, friendliest way possible, but the drive-thru here is closed. You'll have to come in and pick out your own donuts. :)

• Like 3

I should have commented about this too.... The abuse to clients (Blackmail, extortion and such nasty things) you do hear about it because only BAD things hit the news. This is NOT the norm but if your not careful it can happen!

Many customers are named "John" and many use "Hobby Phones" ... especially if they TOFTT (Hire a lady with no recommendations - especially off the free classified ad sites where you find most of the bad apples mixed in with the good ladies)... here at cerb we try to remove all the bad apples that wonder into our domain as quickly as possible.

In any business you have bad people, this business attracts more then other business's due to the nature of it and the bad stereotypes that for many years were enforced by the media... (before the Internet) sites like cerb are here to help find the good ones and beat those nasty stereotypes and shine a light on the positive side of our industry!

AGE however if in question (the lady MUST be 18 or older or your in a world of trouble!) if her age is in question ask for her to prove her age with ID, she can cover her name and address with tape or even a finger... you want to see her photo and her DOB and if you have any feeling like she is underage you should RUN away!!!!

• Like 3

Thanks a lot for all the information you have provided me EvaAdore and I hope I haven't offended you in any way possible, as I mentioned I'm still a noob and trying to fit in and avoid any law and Biological problems and satisfy both ends

• Like 1

Mod you have answered a lot of my Questions

thanks a lot

I think I haven't clarified the point of viewing her ID its not because of the name or address its just because of the age as you figured it out

and I am sorry if I have miss behaved I'm just trying to blend in, and avoid any law or Biological problems and try my best to satisfy both sides

thanks for your help

No offence taken at all, Ramok :) I hope I have helped in some way. As the others have said, information is your best ally. Read the forums, ask questions, talk to SPs. It will all help you make better decisions!

Welcome to the board!

Guest realnicehat

It is a certain popular classified site.

Perhaps if you combine the opposite of "front" with popular pin-up girl Bettie's last name you will get there.

Eva if you don't mind me asking some follow up Question:

as a SP what would set up the mood other then the grooming and personal cleaning?

I mean like music, etc. I know this might vary from an SP to another but I wouldn't mind knowing yours

and would the time start as soon as the appointment starts? or as soon as she arrives?

or after the convo?

regarding the previous question as friends I meant like friendly talk's for sure you would have one with a client in the beginning but after that (for sure not going to personally), lets say a client saw you outside would you talk to the client? or would you prefer to avoid?

sorry for the late follow up was busy these days

BTW you look Gorgeous in your pictures

• Like 1

Eva if you don't mind me asking some follow up Question:

as a SP what would set up the mood other then the grooming and personal cleaning?

I mean like music, etc. I know this might vary from an SP to another but I wouldn't mind knowing yours

and would the time start as soon as the appointment starts? or as soon as she arrives?

or after the convo?

regarding the previous question as friends I meant like friendly talk's for sure you would have one with a client in the beginning but after that (for sure not going to personally), lets say a client saw you outside would you talk to the client? or would you prefer to avoid?

sorry for the late follow up was busy these days

The appointment starts as soon as the lady arrives. If you are late for an incall, it usually starts when the appointment was scheduled to start. She might have another scheduled.

If you see an sp out in public, do not under any circumstances, go up and start talking to her. She might be with someone who is not aware of her occupation, or, she is off duty and enjoying her private time to herself. There are some providers who don't mind a quick chat, but they are rare, and of course, keeping the conversation going long after she has said, "Well, I gotta go" is never cool.

• Like 2

Sorry I am so late replying!!! To answer your questions:

as a SP what would set up the mood other then the grooming and personal cleaning? I mean like music, etc. I know this might vary from an SP to another but I wouldn't mind knowing yours

Music is always fun to incorporate into an encounter, for me personally my "get down" music is reggae-inspired, or slow R&B, chill or downtempo type things. A lot of instrumentals!

Example 2

and would the time start as soon as the appointment starts? or as soon as she arrives? or after the convo?

Generally it starts when it was booked for. Some SPs are lenient and the appointment starts when you walk in the door, but you should always ask beforehand.

It depends on who I am with or what the situation is, but generally I will smile but pretend I don't know the client. I don't know who they are with, or what their circumstances in that moment are, so I don't approach. And vice versa, I could be with a family member or friend or another client, or on a date... 99% of the time it would be an awkward situation (imo), so I pretend they are a stranger (or in the odd case I will give a big smile or a wink or something as a hello without words)

Awww, thank you :)