recommendation for oral only?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a local SP who would provide and hour of oral only similar to redseductress of Ottawa? This would include unlimited bbbjtc cim, cof, cob. What Red in ottawa offers is intriguing and I haven't seen it here. Could be a hot seller if offered.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've been toying with the idea of taking a trip to Nova Scotia at some point, maybe I can be convinced ;)

Hope you find a SP that permantley resides in your area who offers this :)

xoxox

Well as I mentioned to you in the pm others have made the trip. There are locals who offer PSE but what from what I have read, none offer the exact service that you do, and for the cost. PSE is very expensive but I'm sure it's priced as fair market value and well deserved.

Ya gotta come down! in my opinion if you offer the three or four options that are currently on your menu, you will be busy, especially if your only here for a brief visit. Your reviews are awesome and I'm sure well deserved as well. I will be sure to be the first to book!

However, it sure would be nice to have a local offering this as an exclusive option for an hour. ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Whoops...

Myy message should have said that I'd also be very interested in this type of service locally... especially BBBJ... somewhat limited local availability for that service here unfortunately.

I've been toying with the idea of taking a trip to Nova Scotia at some point, maybe I can be convinced ;)

Hope you find a SP that permantley resides in your area who offers this :)

xoxox

It would be great to see you here Sweetie:-o

Yes lol... I do provide pretty much anything you can think of. I have to make it to Ottawa very soon I think lol... Maybe Redseductress you and I can hook up and do duo's together and have some wyld and naughty fun lmao